Windows 10: Printing problem with pictures

Discus and support Printing problem with pictures in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why won't my printer print in color in Photo Gallery?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryFisher2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Printing problem with pictures

Why won't my printer print in color in Photo Gallery?

:)

MaryFisher2, Nov 24, 2018

2. Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 24, 2018
  4. enso Win User

Printing problem with pictures

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

Printing problem with pictures

1. Printing problem with pictures - Similar Threads - Printing problem pictures

2. Picture Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture Problem . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . This happened, to me before . . . All my pictures, run in a slideshow and all is OK. But, any pictures, I download now. When, I click to open them. I get a white box. I forgot exactly, what it said? Something about, open pictures. And...
  3. Windows Pictures Print in Graytones

Windows Pictures Print in Graytones: I am using a Brother MFC-J5620DW inkjet printer connected to an HP computer that I have recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The upgrade seemed to go fine it works and I am getting used to the new "feel" of the operating system. Pictures I print using Windows Live...
  4. Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Problem: I am trying to print my own pictures at home. I have 4x6 picture paper. When I select that I am using 4x6 paper, it pops up and says that my picture will not fit on this paper size. I've tried resizing and cropping. I don't know what else to do....
  5. printing problem:

printing problem:: usb composite device can't work properly with usb 3.0. I need a device that is compatible to: hp psc 2410 photosmart all-in-one printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem/90a265fd-7968-4f18-9c98-b700e0b02d8e
  6. PRINT PICTURES

PRINT PICTURES: CAN'T PRINT PICTURES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/8f40e203-a0c9-4d73-ad9c-1af47e447c97
  7. Picture (photo) printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture (photo) printing: I am using Win 10, and I wonder about printing photos. If I use the right mouse click to print photos and I select the 9 up option,how can I select where on a 81/2x11 page they print. I would like to order them either in a row ( l to R) or in a column (top to bottom). The...
  8. Printing color email pictures

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printing color email pictures: Help senior citizen here---I have email pictures of my family members will only print them in black and white but pictures are in color.Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-color-email-pictures/d4c513b4-3745-4e91-94e5-44ed53fdb428"
  9. Print Pictures Settings

Print Pictures Settings: Hi there, When I print pictures from file explorer, the Print pictures window opens and asks how do I want to print the picture. My question is, is there any way to have the "Fit picture to Frame" option turned off by default. Each time I print, which on payroll day is...
  10. pictures problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pictures problem: My pictures screen goes black when ever I try to edit a photo. It will not return to picture screen until I close down . It has just started doing this ....