Windows 10: Printing Problem

Discus and support Printing Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It is very slow to print from windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Darwich63, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Darwich63 Win User

Printing Problem

It is very slow to print from windows 10

:)

Darwich63, Sep 5, 2018

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 5, 2018
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Graogrim Win User

Printing Problem

B&W printing problem

Print a photographic image with true black in it somewhere and see if it comes out correctly. If not, then yes, replacing your black ink cartridge should do it.

Edit: And yes, Namslas' suggestion is a good one, though I'd suggest alcohol instead of water.

Graogrim, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Printing Problem

1. Printing Problem - Similar Threads - Printing Problem

2. Problem with printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with printing: I have a Brother DCP-195C printer and for some reason its printing ok if i print using Adobe reader but some things i have i need to print from Windows photo viewer and today its not printing correctly, its not printing in the middle of the page, ive done the ink test and the...
  3. wireless Cannon printer mb2160 won't print says 'set up problem' test page does work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless Cannon printer mb2160 won't print says 'set up problem' test page does work: wireless Cannon printer mb2160 won't print says 'set up problem' test page does work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-cannon-printer-mb2160-wont-print-says-set/3069ff62-0356-401b-ad24-69b913f0aa19
  4. Printing Problem

Printing Problem: When printing using windows 10 with a HP Officejet 7110 my pictures will only print down down each side with a large unprinted gap down the centre of the page. This only happens if I don't open the pictures individually and use the Share/print tab on the ribbon. If I open...
  5. Print problem

Print problem: I can use print screen and print the complete picture. However if i access a photo through File explorer, the middle third of the photo is blank. I can also print complete text documents. So, could it be a file explorer setting?...
  6. Printing problems after Windows update

Printing problems after Windows update: Why did my HP Envy 5540 stop printing in color after Windows update a couple months ago, and now, won't even print in black. Just faded imagines on paper. Put new cartridges in it; ran all HP diagnostics available. Ran Windows troubleshooting -- which found no issues....
  7. Photo printing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo printing problem: Dear Community, I would be grateful for any advice on a problem that has just developed on my computer running Windows 10 with printing of photos. I never had this issue until my son recently used the computer for printing some of his university work from a USB, but he...
  8. Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems

Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems: I am using Brother and Canon printers, both with latest drivers. Every couple of weeks Print Spooler appears to break down and will not properly process print requests. print jobs stall and I cannot clear queue, and then they may or may not restart hours or days later. WIN...
  9. Print problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print problem: For about a week, when I try to print images, the print is cropped in the middle of the page. This only happens when I print directly from windows (Win 10). If I use another software everything works well. I want to mention that for other files like PDF , DOC, there is no...
  10. Print output problem not the recent BSOD one

Print output problem not the recent BSOD one: i have this error printer works fine when printing document but when it prints picture this happens. The center part of the picture is missing but the sides have the exact print this happened on my 3 computers in the office both computers affected received the latest windows...