Windows 10: Printing Problem

Discus and support Printing Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Running Windows 10, version 1909. As of May 2020, pdf printed files are cut off the left margin and on the top.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dee K FF, Sep 15, 2020 at 4:22 PM.

1. Dee K FF Win User

Printing Problem

Running Windows 10, version 1909. As of May 2020, pdf printed files are cut off the left margin and on the top.

:)

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 15, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  4. Printing Problem

Print problem...

Hi Ahmed,

There are some printers that need to install its software on your computer to be able to work and configure its printing settings. For us to help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you install the printer software by using the disk that you have when
    you bought it. If the issue persists, recommend that you follow the steps given on this articles:

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Thema:

Printing Problem

1. Printing Problem - Similar Threads - Printing Problem

2. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problem: I have an Excel book and when I select the print option my printer says it's printing but it isn't printing. The USB cable is connected, the printer is turned on, I have paper and ink in the trays. I tried to print it in several formats but the same is happening again and...
  3. problems installing printing

problems installing printing: Having major problems installing hp printer . Tried every possible suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-installing-printing/1dd9d7bb-7959-4dc6-a0da-606b2095d459
  4. Having problems printing emails windows 10 mail

Having problems printing emails windows 10 mail: When I try to print from mail the printer comes up but with a configuration error 0x8007007e , I also get this message when trying to print photo's word and PDF docs print ok....
  5. Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Problem: Recently a new page comes up whenever I download something that I want to print. This page did not come up before but now comes up all the time. The page indicates PRINT at the top and SAVE which is highlighted in blue at the bottom. If I click on print, it doesn't print. If...
  6. PROBLEM PRINTING OUTPUT

PROBLEM PRINTING OUTPUT: HI, Since Pandemic i have not use my personal computer and Epson 3110 printer. It has been 4 month i did not use it. Now i have tried to print a document, the printing output is not good. colors are not printing. I have tried Test printing many times, still no good output....
  7. WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS

WIN10 BEFORE & AFTER UPGRADE 2004: PRINTING PROBLEMS: I am running Win10 x64 Pro desktop. Before the above: NO PROBLEMS!! After the upgrade: my PC and my HP OJ3833 wireless printer do not get along. 1 I choose the doc I want to print 2 Check 'File' 3 Check 'Print' 4 Printer screen returns 'print preview'; printer 'on...
  8. word can't print due to problem with printer setup

word can't print due to problem with printer setup: Hi, I am receiving numerous different messages when I try to print. Not just the one in the subject line. I also get "the specified driver is invalid", ""error code 45", "error 0x000007di". This all seems to have started after a windows update. I have gone as far as getting...
  9. Configuration problem when printing from Photos

Configuration problem when printing from Photos: On my laptop running Windows 10 I cannot print from Photos. I get unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. I have tried troubleshooter from devices but still get error message....
  10. Printing problem

Printing problem: Model of my printer is ML-2165. uper button of start button remain `red' always. When command for printing there is an error message: Fuser Unit Failure # U1-2320. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem/859f3fdf-3a8d-448f-9031-25a891a57e12