Windows 10: Printing problems after latest 11 update

Discus and support Printing problems after latest 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Adobe photo software lightroom and Photoshop will only print top portion of photo on either canon pro 10 or canon TS9520 printers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BiddB, Jan 24, 2022.

1. BiddB Win User

Printing problems after latest 11 update

Adobe photo software lightroom and Photoshop will only print top portion of photo on either canon pro 10 or canon TS9520 printers.

:)

BiddB, Jan 24, 2022

2. after latest windows 10 update, I cannot even print offline, also it says is preview loading, but it does not

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in offline printing after installing the latest update on your device. Let me try to help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • Is this issue confined to printing any specific document?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Printing problems in IE 11

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community

I can understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assist you on this issue.

Method 1: Try printing a webpage running
    Internet Explorer
    as an Administrator.

• Right-click Internet Explorer and select
      Run as Administrator.

• Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.
    Method 2: Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode, to do this follow these steps:

• Launch Internet Explorer and Click the
      Tools
      icon in Internet Explorer.

• Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside
      Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).

• Click Apply, and then click OK.

• Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.

• Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the
      Administrator.
    Method 3: Set Internet Explorer as default browser and check for the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/make-ie-default-browser#ie=ie-11

Additionally you may try the steps from the following link and check:

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope it helps!

SujataMoktan, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Printing problems after latest 11 update

Printing problems in IE 11

Hi Ash,

• Do you get any error message while printing?

• Are you able to print from other websites?

• Did you try the above troubleshooting steps?
    This issue may occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, if you do not have printer permissions assigned, if Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page or if there is an issue with temporary folders on your user
    account and the Low folder under the %TEMP% location has been deleted.

Try the given steps and check if it helps.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Printing problems after latest 11 update

1. Printing problems after latest 11 update - Similar Threads - Printing problems latest

2. problem with the latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with the latest Windows 11 update: I had a problem after downloading the latest Windows 11 update downloaded March 21, 2023. My HP Victus laptop will no longer boot. After going into recovery screen, I get an error message when I try to uninstall the update. Other windows recovery self-repair options fail as...
  3. Printing problems after latest 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing problems after latest 11 update: Adobe photo software lightroom and Photoshop will only print top portion of photo on either canon pro 10 or canon TS9520 printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems-after-latest-11-update/5899dfce-cfa7-4930-aafd-74089e81f76e
  4. Problem After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem After Latest Update: After the latest Windows 10 update, I cannot now open/load LDPlayer Android emulator. I've tried other Android emulators and they all fail. Windows restarts after showing a WHEA stopcode. Can you help or is the problem known and being fixed? Thanks...
  5. Problem after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after latest update: Hello, I get a weird problem after the latest update: the taskbar keeps flashing and the desktop icons never load. I can't open the start menu or do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del. I tried using a recovery point, uninstalling qualtiy updates feature updates can't be...
  6. Problems after latest updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after latest updates: After updating to the newest version of Windows, the pop up screens are transparent rather than being greyed out. This happens with the screen that displays the apps and power options when the windows icon is clicked to display my apps, or to select setting, power, etc. It is...
  7. Problems after the latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after the latest Update: I've been having a bunch of problems happening since the last Update: Starting with stutters when playing or just using an app like chrome, watching videos etc. the entire pc in random moments for like 3 seconds, everything looks like i have 3Fps, what makes it very...
  8. Unable to print after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print after latest Windows update: Curtailed printer access seems to be a common problem, from what I see on the forums. Here is my situation: Lenovo desktop running Windows 10; HP OfficeJet Pro 6968; all Lenovo operating software and drivers up-to-date as of today; all HP drivers up-to-date as of today....
  9. printing problem after update

printing problem after update: after a windows 10 update my laptop will no longer print or email. It is not the printer since I can print from my desktop. I thought it was a QuickBooks problem but they troubleshooted and found no errors. They told me it was a Microsoft problem....
  10. Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update: Since the update yesterday I am unable to print anything from a document on line. I'm still able to print documents that are on my computer. I've run a troubleshoot from Canon for my printer and there are no problems. Help please!...