Windows 10: Printing Problems on HP Laptop

Discus and support Printing Problems on HP Laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm using a HP Spectre laptop, Model 13t-3000, and have found it impossible to print recently - there have been no problems printing from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/marcus_aurelius_007, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Printing Problems on HP Laptop

Hi guys, I'm using a HP Spectre laptop, Model 13t-3000, and have found it impossible to print recently - there have been no problems printing from other computers in my house. I have a cracked screen, but the computer works fine making me think that is not the cause of the problem. I have tried rebooting, updating, printing every file type (PDF, document, image, etc.) but I just get a notification that my printer (also HP) is unavailable, despite it being connected to my Wifi and printing from my Chromebook/family iMac just fine. Does anyone know what could be causing my trouble? Thanks in advance...

submitted by /u/marcus_aurelius_007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/marcus_aurelius_007, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Porthos Win User

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Since the following worked.
    Copy your user data to the new account and delete the old account and move on. You will not have to reinstall anything.

Porthos, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Jun 24, 2020
  4. kgreene Win User

Printing Problems on HP Laptop

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Printing Problems on HP Laptop

1. Printing Problems on HP Laptop - Similar Threads - Printing Problems Laptop

2. Can't print, HP says printer is not the problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print, HP says printer is not the problem.: So I've been troubleshooting for 4 days now, and I cannot get our office printer to communicate with my computer. I can ping it, I can web onto it, but if I try to add it via IP it says it can't be found on the network. I'll use the HP Smart App, and it recognizes it, but...
  3. HP laptop sound problems

HP laptop sound problems: Hello, I have an HP laptop which I use for school, but in the last 2 weeks I've been having sound problems with it, when I turn on my laptop and I log in into my user usually the sound icon seems to be right, but when I open any app that requires sound, like Opera GX, a...
  4. Problems Printing HP Office Jet 5252

Problems Printing HP Office Jet 5252: Hello All, My printer will not print. I checked cables, connections, and it is turned on. It is set as default printer. It is set to use offline. It has paper and ink. It will cue and act like it is preparing to print but does not. The printer is fairly new. Please any...
  5. unusual HP printing problem with win 10

unusual HP printing problem with win 10: my edition of windows 10 is vs 1903 . when I open up a doc or email the printer works fine., if I do a screen grab to .png - it will not print when fully open on the screen using my HP printer officejet 5255 . .. but if I save it to a file and then go to that- folder / file...
  6. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would you...
  7. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would you...
  8. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would...
  9. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop will not print on my HP printer: My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please....
  10. Intermittent printing problems with HP 8600 on a network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intermittent printing problems with HP 8600 on a network: Hello - REALLY hoping for some help here. I have an HP 8600 deskjet printer that won't maintain the connection to a Windows 10 desktop computer. It will randomly disconnect from the computer - as if it is offline and can't be seen by the computer. This has happened both...