Windows 10: Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10.

Discus and support Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After last update from MS, I have been unable to print by wi-fi from my T430 and Canon PIXMA 5570. I have no problems with my internet connection, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JWinum, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JWinum Win User

Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10.

After last update from MS, I have been unable to print by wi-fi from my T430 and Canon PIXMA 5570. I have no problems with my internet connection, as evidenced by this message sent by wi-fi, and the printer works fine when connected to USB.

I have gone through the usual motions of uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers but no joy.

Any suggestions?

:)

JWinum, Dec 5, 2018

2. Following Win 10 Update (1803): Unable to print (Printer offline message).

Printer Samsung ML2950 Series.

I have followed all the suggestions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027397/windows-10-fix-printer-problems

None of them fix the problem.

The printer is working fine. Another WIN 10 computer on the network is able to print to the printer without issue.

Latest updates:

• WIN 10 1803

and

• Security Update for Adobe Flash for Win 10 1803 KB4338832

I uninstalled KB4338832 and the problem persists, so I presume that the problem is with the 1803 update (as that took around 2 hours to install, I'm reluctant to uninstall it to test it).

Gary Allman, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10.

problem on upgrading from win7 professional to win 10

i have this problem on upgrading from win7 professional to win 10. When windows update check for programs not compatible with win 10 list the following : microsoft virtual pc 2007 sp1 and

virtual pc 2007 sp1

and ask permission to remove both. I granted permission and the first was successfully removed but for the last windows update ask to remove it manually. The little problem is that this program dont exist and never existed on my machine. i reinstalled micrososoft
    virtual pc upgraded to sp1 unistalled reboot but without any luck. Checked registry List of programs installed menu start all i can think of no istance of this program. I search on google the only virtual pc 2007 sp1 is the microsoft version so i am blocked
    on this issue. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

franco zunino, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10.

1. Printing problems Win7 updated to Win 10. - Similar Threads - Printing problems Win7

2. Win7 / Win 10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 / Win 10 Drivers: I have a Win7 machine with an IntelR Ethernet Connection 2 1219-v controller with Win10 on a Dual boot.Until last week I was able to boot into either OS. In a moment of gross stupidity I formatted my Win 10 SSD and then butchered my Clone backup.Attempting to do a fresh...
  3. Win7 / Win 10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win7 / Win 10 Drivers: I have a Win7 machine with an IntelR Ethernet Connection 2 1219-v controller with Win10 on a Dual boot.Until last week I was able to boot into either OS. In a moment of gross stupidity I formatted my Win 10 SSD and then butchered my Clone backup.Attempting to do a fresh...
  4. Win7 / Win 10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Update from win7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from win7 to win 10: Hi, i would like to update my win 7 system but its instaled on a GPT drive and the the installer for win 10 cant handle that.Is there any way to get win 10 without loosing all my programms?...
  6. Win7 to Win 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win7 to Win 10 Upgrade: I have had my desktop upgraded from Win7 Ultimate to Win 10 Pro. I cannot connect to the internet now. I use Satellite NBN. Also use a wireless router for the laptop. Laptop connects fine also running W10 I have direct connected to BB modem with ethernet cable shows...
  7. print problems with win 10 1903

print problems with win 10 1903: I have noticed that if I have my PC running for a time say 5 to 6 hours and try to print to my only printer that I get a message stating my printer is offline. To resolve this I have to stop and then restart the printer spooler services. I have tried having win 10 manage...
  8. unusual HP printing problem with win 10

unusual HP printing problem with win 10: my edition of windows 10 is vs 1903 . when I open up a doc or email the printer works fine., if I do a screen grab to .png - it will not print when fully open on the screen using my HP printer officejet 5255 . .. but if I save it to a file and then go to that- folder / file...
  9. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  10. win 10 to win7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 to win7: I downloaded win10, didn't care for it and went back to 7. Now my wifi doesn't work, laptop shows that it's connected; but it wont connect to any web page. 13264