Windows 10: Printing Problems - Windows 10 and new Epson Printer

Discus and support Printing Problems - Windows 10 and new Epson Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting the error message on the printer. It works with my Surface computer which it is also connected to, but not with my laptop which is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AudreyO'Connell, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Printing Problems - Windows 10 and new Epson Printer

I keep getting the error message on the printer. It works with my Surface computer which it is also connected to, but not with my laptop which is an HP. I have downloaded latest Windows updates, and also the recommended drivers from Epson. The problem must be with my computer and my Windows 10?

:)

AudreyO'Connell, Feb 22, 2020

2. epson printer problems

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I have an Epson xp-405 printer up until now I have had no problems with it, it is wireless so I don't have a cable to the pc, the pc is wired to the router. I formatted my system as it didn't feel right and I had a couple of blue screens, anyway everything went okay installed everything plus all windows updates used the disk to install the printer as it downloads all the latest drivers and programs but when I tried to print with it I got this message---- Failed to communicate with the printer check that it is turned on and connected to the printer, when I done a troubleshooter from windows it could not find my printer. help I use my printer a lot. regards

cookiemonster, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Problem printing with Epson 3800 after Windows 10 installation

I have just installed Windows 10, and while my epson everyday printer is working fine, my Epson 3800 printer will not work.

I have:

1. Swiched the printer on after starting Windows 10 and attepted to add a printer - the system adds a "high speed USB2 printer added - driver not found" - does not print

2. Gone to epson site and downloaded Windows 10 driver for the Epson 3800 ( file epson12494). I extracted and ran the file. the driver apparently installed, but couldn't find my printer (which was switched on) - does not print

3. Attemptd to add a printer - went through "my printer is not listed" - selected epson 3800, and installed. The printer appeared in the list of printers, but when I attepted to print a test page, the print failed, and a message "printer in an error state"
    appeared in Windows 10

Any suggestion please.

Thanks.

Paul_Heaton, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Jizzler Win User

Printing Problems - Windows 10 and new Epson Printer

Epson print cd

Normally yes, but PrintCD is an application for Epson printers to print on CD/DVD. It's not available on Epson's site.

Steve, I sent you a PM with a link to my copy.

Jizzler, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Printing Problems - Windows 10 and new Epson Printer

1. Printing Problems - Windows 10 and new Epson Printer - Similar Threads - Printing Problems Epson

2. epson printer windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson printer windows 10: i have an epson et3700 printer that continually quits printing. when i contact tech support they take me thru the process of adding a printer using add a local port. then a box with 6 blank boxes pops up and the printer cannot be added. epson says this is a windows 10 problem...
  3. Epson printer problems

Epson printer problems: Epson Expression XL 7100 cannot identify the black ink cartridge and will not advance to printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-problems/e93386bf-9b69-41de-89c3-0c4b5116bc57
  4. Epson Printer problems

Epson Printer problems: Hello all, on March 16 I posted having problems with my Epson XP-400 printer as well as Admin rights. Smittychat had been trying to help me. This morning I sent him a reply to the string and it came back 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS201806281. So...
  5. New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!

New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!: I'm using a Lenovo ideapad 320 and have an Epson Stylus Office BX630FW running Windows 10. I've just changed to a new personal mifi box and can't get the printer to work. Both the laptop and the printer are connected to the same network and I've tried reinstalling the...
  6. Printer problems Epson Stylus SX15

Printer problems Epson Stylus SX15: My printer is not printing blue ink and despite cleaning nozzles etc. Ink levels are ok but a bit low and cartridge has been in some time. I decided to change cartridge anyway but it won't let me get onto the change cartridge command so I can't access cartridges. Any ideas?...
  7. Epson Printer will print but not scan

Epson Printer will print but not scan: My Epson will print but not scan & I've tried many to the "fix its" but for some reason it's still not working. I truly need some suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-will-print-but-not-scan/4a5644c6-f51d-420c-ad2e-1249b0084fa6
  8. Epson printer

Epson printer: Can anyone tell me why a printer will only print somethings and not others. It is an Epson ET 2550 and windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer/c4c461b1-c6b2-4685-ab80-872fada4b2ba
  9. printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer

printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer: I just started using windows 10 with this printer (Epson WF-2760) and the pages print in first to last order. I would like to print in last to first order. Is there any way to change this?...
  10. print problems after installing Epson printer.

print problems after installing Epson printer.: Does anybody have any idea why when I try to print after installing an Epson stylus PHOTO RX640 on my laptop it keeps going into a save as file mode and will not let me print....