Windows 10: printing problems with HPPHOTOSMART 7510

Discus and support printing problems with HPPHOTOSMART 7510 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI CAN ANYONE TELL ME What I am doing wrong I didn't change anything but my printer won't print my documents the way they are. It only prints the bold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gordana 827, Mar 11, 2020.

1. printing problems with HPPHOTOSMART 7510

HI CAN ANYONE TELL ME What I am doing wrong I didn't change anything but my printer won't print my documents the way they are. It only prints the bold lines or headers but nothing in between. Did I accidentally change a parameter without knowing it and how do I get it to print my complete document?

:)

Gordana 827, Mar 11, 2020

2. Unable to print on HPPhotsmart 7510 after 10 conversion ?

My printer HP Photosmart 7510 does not respond to Windows "Print" PDF files

HenryBuescher, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 11, 2020
  4. printing problems with HPPHOTOSMART 7510

HP 7510 printer linked to MS 10

HP 7510 printer will not print after changing cartridges, help

LawrenceWiken, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

printing problems with HPPHOTOSMART 7510

1. printing problems with HPPHOTOSMART 7510 - Similar Threads - printing problems HPPHOTOSMART

2. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys: Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have...
  3. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys: Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have...
  4. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Epson WF-7510, when printing, no program will allow me to choose a legal paper setting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson WF-7510, when printing, no program will allow me to choose a legal paper setting.: When we try and print on any program with any file type, we are unable to choose a legal size paper. This printer is capable of printing legal and has legal paper in it. We also set the paper setting to legal on the printer itself. In the advance settings of this printer, the...
  6. HP OfficeJet printer 7510

HP OfficeJet printer 7510: I get error message "problem with printhead" when I try to print a document. Can the printer be repaired, if so , how ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-printer-7510/57648d8c-dfb3-45aa-8be0-e5019dbccfbd
  7. Printing problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problems: Hi I am having problems printing from Exel and Word. I need a way out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems/6b2edac3-44cc-48bf-95fc-8c57a1fc044b
  8. Problems with Printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Printing: I have an Epson WF-2540 printer and also running Adobe Acrobat 10.1.16. About 1 hour ago both stopped printing for some reason. I troubleshot the Adobe-no problems found. I rebooted my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga) 2 times and shut it down completely once. Nothing worked. The printer...
  9. Epson WF 7510 won't give more more printing options

Epson WF 7510 won't give more more printing options: Ok so I've had my Epson WF 7510 printer for a while now. Since at least 2013. It worked great with my Toshiba all in one printer, which was running with i want to say Windows XP. However, i noticed that i could never get the same printing options on my new laptop at the time,...
  10. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problem: I changed my internet carrier and now my wireless printer won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/printing-problem/ec7db064-1aa2-439c-a417-968845c78cae