Windows 10: Printing question- Microsoft support pages

Discus and support Printing question- Microsoft support pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello - Some Microsoft Support pages are basically limiting the printing to the text of the article ex. "Find your Windows product key", which is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xavierbe, Jun 20, 2020.

1. xavierbe Win User

Printing question- Microsoft support pages

Hello -

Some Microsoft Support pages are basically limiting the printing to the text of the article ex. "Find your Windows product key", which is what I need, whilst some other overload en overrun over the printed text of the articles with the original existing preceding standard info, such as "Microsoft Support/ Microsoft 365 Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals, etc" ex. "Office 64-bit or 32-bit couldn't be installed".

I cannot find any settings ! Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.900

Running on HP Pavilion 560-p060nb with HP Printer Color LaserJet PRO MFP M277dw and printing in A4.

* Moved from Office Outlook/Win 10/ 365 family

* Original title: Printing question

:)

xavierbe, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Breit Win User

USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Jun 20, 2020
  3. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Printing question- Microsoft support pages - Similar Threads - Printing question Microsoft

2. Supportive questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Supportive questions: How to make Computer name pinging respond to loopback or localhost numerical address? Lets just say loopback.MBR and VTx seem to be incompetant on Windows 11 to work together to launch virtual machines on premises for example?eDiscovery export tool command in advanced options...
  3. Supportive questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Supportive questions: How to make Computer name pinging respond to loopback or localhost numerical address? Lets just say loopback.MBR and VTx seem to be incompetant on Windows 11 to work together to launch virtual machines on premises for example?eDiscovery export tool command in advanced options...
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  5. Test Question for microsoft support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Test Question for microsoft support: Seeing whether I can reply to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-for-microsoft-support/accdcec8-6644-47ae-8b87-b10af776a6a4
  6. Test Question for microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Question for microsoft support: Seeing whether I can reply to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-for-microsoft-support/accdcec8-6644-47ae-8b87-b10af776a6a4
  7. Test Question for microsoft support

8. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  9. Microsoft Support Questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Support Questions: Question one - Are the product keys provided at the Microsoft keydelivery website one time use only or could I use it to activate another computer if my current computer is replaced? The original purchase was for a Windows 10 Pro retail CD key. Question two - Can product...
  10. A Bitlocker Question that isn't covered in your Support/FAQ pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Bitlocker Question that isn't covered in your Support/FAQ pages: Hi everyone, I have a question related to Bitlocker on Windows 10 Hopefully one of the Microsoft Support or Security experts can confirm this. Here is the scenario: I bought a 4TB Portable Drive. I fill it up with 400GB 10% full. I then decide to turn on Bitlocker...