Windows 10: Printing Settings

Discus and support Printing Settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No matter what I do, there is a white border at the bottom of my pictures, I've tried changing the printer settings but it still appears. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arlinm, Mar 28, 2020.

1. arlinm Win User

Printing Settings

No matter what I do, there is a white border at the bottom of my pictures, I've tried changing the printer settings but it still appears. Please help!

Printing Settings 1f246939-0c2d-4a49-945f-190079341d63?upload=true.png

:)

arlinm, Mar 28, 2020

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Printing Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Printing Settings

1. Printing Settings - Similar Threads - Printing Settings

2. I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...: First of all, why is that? I have multiple instances of printers setup because Microsoft won't allow access to print dialogs through a Word object another argument for another day. So I set up different printers essentially print queues, one that duplexs automatically and one...
  3. I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...: First of all, why is that? I have multiple instances of printers setup because Microsoft won't allow access to print dialogs through a Word object another argument for another day. So I set up different printers essentially print queues, one that duplexs automatically and one...
  4. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  5. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  6. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  7. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  8. set the MFP4301 to print black and white

set the MFP4301 to print black and white: set the MFP4301 to print black and white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-the-mfp4301-to-print-black-and-white/a8e99faa-a769-4ff5-af48-c0e911910395
  9. set the MFP4301 to print black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    set the MFP4301 to print black and white: set the MFP4301 to print black and white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-the-mfp4301-to-print-black-and-white/a8e99faa-a769-4ff5-af48-c0e911910395
  10. set the MFP4301 to print black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming