Windows 10: Printing size

Discus and support Printing size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just recently I am having a problem with the size on recipes that I print from the different cooking websites. The size is very small to the point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanetStout, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Printing size

Just recently I am having a problem with the size on recipes that I print from the different cooking websites. The size is very small to the point that I have to use a magnifying glass, to read some of the instructions. I don't have this problem on excel or word documents. I have tried to change the font size in settings and that has not made a difference. I have tried to change the zoom size and that has not made a difference. I went to trouble shooting and checked on my printer, and it found no problems. I don't know where else to look. Please help.

:)

JanetStout, Jan 29, 2019

2. Print size

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10

We acknowledge your issue with print size getting changed.
    Please follow the below steps and check.
    Update the Printer driver.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Print ques.

Step 4. Right click on the driver and tap on update driver
    And check if it helps. And for more information I suggest you to refer the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also applicable for windows 10)

Hope it helps

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 29, 2019
  3. printing wallet size photos

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

• Open the Image

• Press Control +P

• Click on More option or Advanced Option

• Select Paper and Quality and give appropriate size

For further reference, go through the below article and check if it helps.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/print-picture#1TC=windows-8

Applies to Windows 10.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Printing size

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Printing size

1. Printing size - Similar Threads - Printing size

2. How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.: How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-to-a1-size-as-the-biggest-i-can-do/936302ab-abf8-4120-bae4-8d7bdb7f247c
  3. How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.: How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-to-a1-size-as-the-biggest-i-can-do/936302ab-abf8-4120-bae4-8d7bdb7f247c
  4. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  5. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  6. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  7. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  8. print preview default size

print preview default size: I bought a new Windows 11 non-home edition PC with a 37" screen. Print preview now opens in full screen view. How can I set the default Print preview size, or at least stop the full screen mode?...
  9. print preview default size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print preview default size: I bought a new Windows 11 non-home edition PC with a 37" screen. Print preview now opens in full screen view. How can I set the default Print preview size, or at least stop the full screen mode?...
  10. W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...: I think the question says it all. Thanks to any "community" people who care to respond. It figures that we have to depend on the kindness of strangers rather than Microsoft actual support there "products". I don't really expect an answer or care. My whole world of using...