Windows 10: Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

Discus and support Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For years I have been able to select multiple photos from explorer and either right click--print, ctlP--print or drop down file menu--print and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GlenHaley, Feb 25, 2020.

1. GlenHaley Win User

Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

For years I have been able to select multiple photos from explorer and either right click--print, ctlP--print or drop down file menu--print and a dialogue box would appear that allowed me to select which printer, select format ie multiple pics per page etc then print to the chosen printer. Most often I simply print to Adobe so I can send or upload easily. Since the last major update that function is not working. Is there a patch or do I need to revert to old drivers etc? Please help, I use this a lot.

:)

GlenHaley, Feb 25, 2020
  2. bigboi86 Win User

Adobe Print Problems?

Adobe reader will not recognize our printer installed. My mom needs some form printed out and I cannot get Adobe to recognize our HP 3310 series printer.

We have the latest HP drivers

We have the latest version of Adobe

I have reinstalled Adobe, I have made sure all my print settings is ok. Why will Adobe not recognize my printer?

bigboi86, Feb 25, 2020
  3. harrymc Win User
    Print Option stopped working in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1809

This is certainly an Adobe bug.
    A long-running post up to 2018,
    Acrobat DC cannot print PDF files
    on the Adobe forums, united many users suffering the same problem with
    many suggested workarounds that worked for some but not for others:

1. Try to disable your anti-virus and if this works exclude the Adobe program folder
    2. Printer name should be longer than 10 characters
    3. In Preferences > Security (Enhanced), disable Enhanced Security and OK
    4. Try running Reader as admin
    5. Check in Task Manager if another Reader task is executing and terminate it
    6. Using regedit, delete all Adobe entries under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe
      and restart the Reader
    7. Using regedit, create under
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC
      a sub-key named FeatureState and create a new DWORD (32-bit) value
      named 4211929 and set it to 1.
    8. Do not print files from network shares requiring UNC paths
    9. Save the file to the local desktop and print from there
    10. If all fails, use another product for printing.

harrymc, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

ADOBE documents printing and displaying on Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist in all browser or is it specific to Internet Explorer?

• Does this issue persist while browsing/printing from all the website?

I suggest you to try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode, to do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside
      Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

1. Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working - Similar Threads - Printing Adobe Explorer

2. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop: Currently when using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature with Photoshop, the document is added to a print queue instead of allowing you to select where to save the file. Have tried Re-installing Photoshop without saving user preferences, disabling and re-enabling the feature,...
  3. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop: Currently when using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature with Photoshop, the document is added to a print queue instead of allowing you to select where to save the file. Have tried Re-installing Photoshop without saving user preferences, disabling and re-enabling the feature,...
  4. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Adobe Reader does not work in Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Reader does not work in Internet Explorer: Since installing Windows 10 Build 2004, I can't print PDF using Internet Explorer, when clicking the print button nothing happens, even using the CTRL + P command, the only button that doesn't work is Print. I have machines with Build 1909,1908 and they all work correctly....
  6. Adobe Reader does not work in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Reader does not work in Internet Explorer: Since installing Windows 10 Build 2004, I can't print PDF using Internet Explorer, when clicking the print button nothing happens, even using the CTRL + P command, the only button that doesn't work is Print. I have machines with Build 1909,1908 and they all work correctly....
  7. Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

Printing from file explorer doesn't work.: I have a super weird issue. My printer is Canon LBP622Cdw. I have the latest drivers. The printer is recognized in windows and would print anything from any program - illustrator, photoshop, paint, word, you name it. But, for the life of it, it won't print a thing straight...
  8. Cant print from Office365 programs or Adobe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant print from Office365 programs or Adobe: Running Windows 10 on a Dell. Cant print from Word or any other Office product or Adobe. Can test print from the computer to the printer. Have run trouble shooter but not issues have been detected. Have uninstalled and reinstalled printer numerous times. Have cleared...
  9. Printing issue with Adobe

Printing issue with Adobe: Windows 10 comp User attempts to print, and the print window freezes the computer. If he clicks on anything the same thing happens. Each freeze is about 30 seconds long. Reinstalls of the program have been done, we have gotten the latest drivers on the printer, restarted the...
  10. Printing of file details from explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...