Windows 10: Printing to PDF from scanned document

Discus and support Printing to PDF from scanned document in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodneyEngland1, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Printing to PDF from scanned document

I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so I can print a PDF file? Thank you.

:)

RodneyEngland1, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 16, 2020
  3. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Martmcd Win User

Printing to PDF from scanned document

converting scanned in documents to PDF files

if your scanner does not have a scan to pdf option.

open the scanned document, print it selecting the 'Microsoft print to PDF' printer.

Martmcd, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Printing to PDF from scanned document

1. Printing to PDF from scanned document - Similar Threads - Printing PDF scanned

2. Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan: I just switched to a new computer and Windows 10. The software for scanning that came with my Canon Pixma multifunction printer doesn't seem to work in Windows 10. I am using Windows Scan instead. But I can't figure out how to scan multi-page documents into one PDF file. This...
  3. Printing PDF Document - Scale Percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing PDF Document - Scale Percent: Trying to print a PDF document. The "scale percent" box has changed permanently from 100% to 97%. How do I change this back to 100% permanently? This is only an issue when printing a PDF from a saved file - printing any Microsoft Office document works fine....
  4. i can not print a document in PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can not print a document in PDF: I have been trying to Print my PDF file. I can not do it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-print-a-document-in-pdf/f61248e3-31b7-4a98-b37a-7b45c9bfb6f4
  5. Scanning documents to PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning documents to PDF file: How can I get documents to scan to a pdf file instead of the GIF, BITMAP, or PNG, These are the only options available in the scan application. I need to be able to scan documents and save them in a PDF format....
  6. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  7. Editing a scanned PDF document

Editing a scanned PDF document: I own a Microsoft Surface with the latest windows update (1903 I think). I used to be able to open a scanned document in Paint and edit it (this was primarily erasing unwanted content). I scanned a document today, and can find no way to edit it. Is there something I can...
  8. Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf

Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf: When I open windows Fax and Scan to fax a document I end up with a file that won't open. Here is what I do: Open Fax and Scan I select Document/ Feeder/ Black and White/ and leave file type set at TIF I scan the document then select Print. I then select Microsoft Print to...
  9. Printing/not saving PDF documents

Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523