Windows 10: Printing too small

Discus and support Printing too small in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meghan3838383, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Printing too small

I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?

:)

Meghan3838383, Sep 29, 2023

2. print too small

Windows 7 Home Premium

The small print just happened a couple of days ago.

BarbaraCallihan, Sep 29, 2023
  3. Reader printing small

Hi Ekponies,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error code/message when you try to download Adobe Reader?
    This issue can be caused due to Adobe settings, I would suggest you to post the same question in Adobe Community and check if it helps.

Adobe Community: Acrobat - Adobe Support Community

You may also refer to the steps from the following article.

Troubleshoot PDF printing | Acrobat, Reader:
    http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Hope it helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 29, 2023
  4. Printing too small

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 29, 2023
Thema:

Printing too small

1. Printing too small - Similar Threads - Printing too small

2. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  3. Printing too small - one computer only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing too small - one computer only: I have an HP MFP M130fw - which I've had for about 5 years.Printing from three laptops in my house, everything is fine. 2x Win 10s and 1x Win 11.Printing a Windows Test Page from my Win 11 laptop - and printing other things from browser and from PDF and from Word - all print...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small: Hi everyone. We are having an issue where when we go to print photos using Windows Photo Viewer. For example, if we want to print a 4x6, we select the 4x6 2-up layout, and then select "fit to frame". Normally, it would fit the photo to be exactly 4x6 inches. It is printing...
  5. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  6. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  7. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Mail Printing too small

Windows Mail Printing too small: I am having an issue with trying to print emails. They print in miniature font - so small it is virtually unreadable - in the top left hand corner of the page. This has been since the latest update. I am using Windows 10 and printing on an Epson ET-2760 . I have read on...
  9. print size too small

print size too small: print size is way too small to read even though text on email is normal size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-size-too-small/9a183943-6cea-4d75-af0f-52c090c1e3e3
  10. Printing Not Covering letter size too small

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing Not Covering letter size too small: Everytime I print it is printing so small I cannot hardly read it. and its printing 2 sided all of a sudden. I have not changed anything. I need this fixed NOW. How ? I Had Windows 8 Originally but have had Windows 10 for over a year now. HELP...