Windows 10: Printing two 4 x 6 pictures to page is now creating a second page

Discus and support Printing two 4 x 6 pictures to page is now creating a second page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been choosing two different pictures off desktop to print side by side as 4x6 pictures (Click on first picture, then hold down ctrl and click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnwr04, Dec 9, 2018.

1. johnwr04 Win User

Printing two 4 x 6 pictures to page is now creating a second page

I have been choosing two different pictures off desktop to print side by side as 4x6 pictures (Click on first picture, then hold down ctrl and click on second picture, then press right side of mouse and choose print.) When I get to the print page I change the view to 4x6 and the two pictures show up on the same page side by side. Today however that has changed. It is now creating two pages. When I check on the 4x6 I get two pictures on one page and a single 4x6 on the second page. Sometimes the two pictures on the first page are the same and the other photo goes to the second page. The printer will print the second page first with the single picture then send a message to desktop that printer is out of paper. How to I keep it from creating two pages? This is something brand new and I can not find a fix for it. Thanks

:)

johnwr04, Dec 9, 2018

2. Printing 6 pictures in one page

Original Title: windows 10 help

how do you print 6 4 x 6 pictures in one sheet of paper?

SandraCheeks, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Printing duplicate photos on the same page

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things dont work the way it should.

Windows Photo Viewer offers a list of templates that correspond to the most common print sizes, including 4 x 6, 8 x 10, and wallet-sized photos.

Suppose you want to print four different 3" x 5" pictures on a single sheet of photo paper.

Follow these steps to print all the four pictures in one page.

1. Select all the four pictures, right-click and select
    Print.

You should get the option “How do you want to print your pictures?”.

2. On the right-panel, there are various layouts available.

Choose 3.5 * 5 in . (4).

This fits all the four images in one page. You can choose other layouts available as per your requirement.

3. Also check with the various paper sizes available.

Here are answers to some common questions about printing pictures.

Picture printing: frequently asked questions

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 9, 2018
  4. TLN56 Win User

Printing emailed photos: how to change the photo size from full page to 5 x 7 or 4 x 6

Hi --

Using Xfinity and viewing from webmail (comcast.net). How can emailed photos be PRINTED in 5 x 7 or 4 x 6 instead of full page?

Thank you.

TLN56, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Printing two 4 x 6 pictures to page is now creating a second page - Similar Threads - Printing pictures page

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printing 1/4 page from websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing 1/4 page from websites: Recently when I try to print from websites - such as printing e-tickets or google directions - printing is only on 1/4 of the page in a tiny font. Scale is at 100%. Printing works correctly from Word. Is there a setting that is off or is this a bug that needs to be fixed...
  5. Unable to print full page pictures

Unable to print full page pictures: About this time last year I bought a new laptop identical to the one I gave my wife the previous Christmas. Up to that point I used Win 7 and a 3rd app for editing and printing pictures on an HP Envy 7855 photo printer with no issues. I installed the 3rd party app on my new...
  6. Unable to print full page pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to print full page pictures: About this time last year I bought a new laptop identical to the one I gave my wife the previous Christmas. Up to that point I used Win 7 and a 3rd app for editing and printing pictures on an HP Envy 7855 photo printer with no issues. I installed the 3rd party app on my new...
  7. Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?: I need to print one A2 page in landscape, which is = to two A3 pages in portrait. next to each other on the X plane. I have been trying to do this but have only been able to do it across three A3 pages, the A3 pages being in portrait. I have searched the Web but there...
  8. Printing multiple pictures on one page

Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  9. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES: I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a two page document on one page. But I don't see that option in window 10. Don't know if an window problem or a printer issue....
  10. printing 2 pages on 1 page

printing 2 pages on 1 page: Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it. Thanks in advance Len 44868

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download four pictures print in page