Windows 10: Printing using Photo printing wizard

Discus and support Printing using Photo printing wizard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobinFrewer, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Printing using Photo printing wizard

I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK.

This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have uninstalled 'Print Pictures' and reinstalled it. The fault is still there. Am I missing an update?

:)

RobinFrewer, Apr 3, 2021
  2. WildClyde Win User

Photo Printing Wizard?

Is there a Photo Printing Wizard in Windows 10? If so can someone tell me where I get it? I am thoroughly confused as to how to print pictures from my phone at correct resolution for desired photo size...

WildClyde, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Printing using Photo printing wizard

Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Printing using Photo printing wizard

1. Printing using Photo printing wizard - Similar Threads - Printing using Photo

2. Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...: A new problem has occurred for me under Windows 10. When I print out photos using MS Photo and the Print Pictures/Print dialog box, the actual paper print appears with a large section of the image missing. There will be two parallel sections correctly printed at the edge of...
  3. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  4. Printing a photo using Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing a photo using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  5. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  6. Photo prints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo prints: When printing contact sheet printer re-sorts photos out of date order. Can it be changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-prints/7a64aae0-e8af-489f-b59a-86c6b1d941e1"
  7. printing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  8. printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing photos: I am trying to print photos and they show perfectly when I view then on the screen - but when I try to print, the picture gets cropped. I've tried printing from file explorer and through Microsoft photo app but no joy. Any suggestions? Thanks!...
  9. Photo printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo printing: How do I print multiple wallets on one page instead of one per page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photo-printing/c1fe1596-84a1-4be7-8a2c-fe26b9b71acb
  10. Photo Printing Wizard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Printing Wizard?: Is there a Photo Printing Wizard in Windows 10? If so can someone tell me where I get it? I am thoroughly confused as to how to print pictures from my phone at correct resolution for desired photo size... 53835

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photo printing wizard Microsoft