Windows 10: Printing very VERY slowly, error 2147500037 in Event Viewer PrintService Admin

Discus and support Printing very VERY slowly, error 2147500037 in Event Viewer PrintService Admin in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This laptop has a Win10 distribution directly from Microsoft that is about 2 weeks old. Not an OEM distribution. Printing was working fine to my HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theoldwizard1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Printing very VERY slowly, error 2147500037 in Event Viewer PrintService Admin

This laptop has a Win10 distribution directly from Microsoft that is about 2 weeks old. Not an OEM distribution.

Printing was working fine to my HP Officejet 4500 G51n-s and still is from other Win 7 computer, so it is likely not a problem with the physical printer itself. About 3 days ago. I had a different print problem and a Microsoft employee logged into my machine removed and reinstall the print driver. That is when the problem started. The printer is connected wirelessly. The printer has a fixed IP address (192.168.0.7) and a fixed DNS address (192.168.0.1). Network performance to the laptop is "normal" (I can stream video with no problem). The is plentiful Free Memory.

While that error number comes up frequently on web searches there is no definitive answer as to what is wrong.

Last, I have removed and reinstalled the HP printer (latest version) probably 5 or 6 time so I am sure that is not the problem

:)

theoldwizard1, Oct 2, 2019

2. Event ID 372 - Error code 2147500037 preventing printing to HP Envy 5644

My Windows desktop will not print to my Wirelessly connected HP Envy 5644. The problem started when the Win10 1709 update was installed last year. I had hoped that subsequent updates would cure the problem but they have not.

What happens is that when I send to the printer, the job appears in the printer queue, but is removed after a few seconds with no printing. There is no warning from the HP drivers that there was a problem but a Windows event is generated with the folowing
    details:

Printservice error 372 - The document Print Document, owned by Malcolm, failed to print on printer HP ENVY 5640 series (Network). Try to print the document again, or restart the print spooler.

Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 107210. Number of bytes printed: 107210. Total number of pages in the document: 1. Number of pages printed: 0. Client computer: \\WIN10. Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 2147500037. Unspecified
    error

Details:

-System

-Provider

[ Name]
    Microsoft-Windows-PrintService

[ Guid]
    {747EF6FD-E535-4D16-B510-42C90F6873A1}

EventID 372

Version 0

Level 2

Task 26

Opcode 12

Keywords 0x8000000000000840

-TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2018-08-27T14:03:36.168925500Z

EventRecordID 24

Correlation

-Execution

[ ProcessID]

[ ThreadID] 6492

Channel Microsoft-Windows-PrintService/Admin

Computer Win10

-Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-21-3824562714-1083616175-2953870663-1000

-UserData

-PrintOnProcFailedEd

Param1 Print Document

Param2
    Malcolm

Param3
    HP ENVY 5640 series (Network)

Param4 RAW

Param5 107210

Param6 107210

Param7 1

Param8 0

Param9 \\WIN10

Param10 2147500037

Param11 Unspecified error

I have tried numerous driver re-installs with all the variations I can find sugested in multiple forums and nothing helps. I have stopped and restarted the print spooler service and various other things I have seen suggested but again nothing works.

The same driver on my laptop works fine and I cannot see any significant variations in the properties between laptop and desktop.

Additionally I have the driver installed on WinXP running in Oracle Virtualbox on my desktop and that sends prints with no problem.

There is no problem in the comms between desktop and printer as I can scan with no problem and perform maintenance.

The only thing that does not work is printing.

Has anyone got any suggestions of what else I might try please?

MalcolmWright1, Oct 2, 2019
  3. What is the source of Printer Status Events in Windows 10 Event Viewer?

Thanks,

PrintService logs seem to log spooling of print jobs and cancellation of print jobs. Those are what i've seen in the event viewer.

DeviceSetupManager contains a lot of "300" and "301" logs (operational) and "100,101,112" logs (admin)

Thanks

groovmuffn, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Printing very VERY slowly, error 2147500037 in Event Viewer PrintService Admin

Unable to print after creating a Homegroup. Error code 2147500037

After creating a home group I tried to print the password and instructions as suggested but it would not print. I got the error code 2147500037. Can anyone help please?

Original title: Creating a Homegroup

Philip Pike, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Printing very VERY slowly, error 2147500037 in Event Viewer PrintService Admin

1. Printing very VERY slowly, error 2147500037 in Event Viewer PrintService Admin - Similar Threads - Printing very VERY

2. Web sites open very very VERY slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web sites open very very VERY slowly: I am using Windows 10 Home and Chrome. Quite usually it takes about 15-30 sec to load a page. I have very fast fiberoptics ~100mbps and also Linux Mint installed on the same machine and on Linux it is very fast. So it looks like that the problem with Windows settings.Any...
  3. Web sites open very very VERY slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web sites open very very VERY slowly: I am using Windows 10 Home and Chrome. Quite usually it takes about 15-30 sec to load a page. I have very fast fiberoptics ~100mbps and also Linux Mint installed on the same machine and on Linux it is very fast. So it looks like that the problem with Windows settings.Any...
  4. Web sites open very very VERY slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. laptop is sleeping very slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop is sleeping very slowly: whenever i close the laptop lid , it goes to sleep after 3-4 minutes , in between that if i open the lid again it will not wake up untill it goes to sleep. my specsacer nitro 5 2021ryzen 5 4600h16gb ram256 gb m.2 ssdgtx 1650ti...
  6. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop is loading very slowly: The issue began about 12 hours ago. My computer simply failed to respond so I turned it off. When I attempted to turn it back on it send me to the log on screen still loading slowly then I was brought to a black screen. I restarted my computer several times tried to intervene...
  7. My laptop prints very slowly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop prints very slowly: I tried using other computers to print and it prints fast but on my laptop, it prints very slowly. I tried to updating, reinstalling, and other things that were mentioned on the net but no success. I tried fixing the print quality but it was already set on 'Normal', I also...
  8. SSD running very slowly ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD running very slowly ...: Good p.m. I have an Intel NUC mini computer with an HP SSD S700 500GB solid state drive running Windows 10. When I check the "Driver Fine Details" is shows the SSD driver provider to be Microsoft. I recently installed the version 20H2 update. I am streaming video, buffering...
  9. Files very often load only very slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Files very often load only very slowly: The CPU of my PC is an i7-6700 with 16 GB RAM running Windows 10 Pro 1809 Build 17763.379. I have my data on several internal SSDs and several NAS with Gigabit Ethernet connections. My antivirus software is the built in Defender from MS. My Windows 10 File Explorer is getting...
  10. Internet Running Very Slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Running Very Slowly: I've been going back and forth with my isp for a while now. trying to troubleshoot issues with my service. For a while it was truly their faults, going through updates and having down time in my area, just an overall loss of internet and throttling internet. I have since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows error 2147500037 spooler