Windows 10: Printing white on black

Discus and support Printing white on black in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelMalzer, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Printing white on black

Hi,

just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer.

When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper...

Can you help ?

Best regards

Michael

:)

MichaelMalzer, Dec 23, 2020
  2. milford Win User

Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

I was thinkin PDF!

Printing white on black [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Clint Win User

Printing white on black

I did this for you. You could still do a little more in Paint to correct the spaces in letters.

Printing white on black [​IMG]

Clint, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Printing white on black

1. Printing white on black - Similar Threads - Printing white black

2. set the MFP4301 to print black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set the MFP4301 to print black and white: set the MFP4301 to print black and white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-the-mfp4301-to-print-black-and-white/a8e99faa-a769-4ff5-af48-c0e911910395
  3. Inverted black and white print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inverted black and white print: I have an HP 8610 printer and am trying to use it to print from iPhone 8 plus camera w/Microsoft translator app. The translation is great but it is inverted white letters on a black background which is hard to read and wastes lots of ink. Is there a solution?...
  4. Printing Black and White Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printing Black and White Photos: Using Epson XP-710 Black and White photos print with blue tinge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-black-and-white-photos/69ce7f80-392b-4643-9403-70a77b0d89da
  5. How to print in black and white?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to print in black and white?: I'm printing school notes from Onenote, and I'd like the lines on the page as it looks much neater than without them. However they are blue with a red margin, which I imagine will rack up in ink costs. I remember on a Windows 7 machine I used to use there was an option for...
  6. Printer is printing white on black

Printer is printing white on black: My printer has decided to print a black page with writing and images in white. I am using a B&W cartridge but don't understand why it is printing in negative...
  7. How to: Print in Black & White

How to: Print in Black & White: I don't want to print the color in a document, I only want to print in black. But my print page doesn't give me the option of grayscale or Black & White. It just prints whatever colors that are on the page. Can I change that?...
  8. printer only prints in black and white

printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...
  9. Black-White Inversion printing in photos

Black-White Inversion printing in photos: 8.10.2018 Win 10 Pro HP Officejet Pro 6970 PC 16GB RAM 2 * 1TB HDD Hello I am experiencing a problem. I have a black-white (it is a jpeg from an X-ray) and when I display it in photos it show up correctly - however when I print the back-white elements are inverted....
  10. Need to print a list in black & white

Need to print a list in black & white: I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white. Can Dogs Eat Human Foods? At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out. 1) I need this in black & white. 2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background. I...