Windows 10: Printing with custom dimensions?

Discus and support Printing with custom dimensions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there. I am trying to print out a DS game cover, with the dimensions being 27.7cm x 11.6cm. However, I can't find those options in any app. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loomman529, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Printing with custom dimensions?

Hello there.
    I am trying to print out a DS game cover, with the dimensions being 27.7cm x 11.6cm. However, I can't find those options in any app. How do I print with those dimensions?

submitted by /u/loomman529
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/loomman529, Jun 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 and would like to be able to use Print to PDF to create a file with custom dimensions (i.e. one that can matches my Surface Pro screen dimensions). Is it possible to add custom paper sizes, as I can do with the XPS Printer?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeShawaluk, Jun 5, 2020
  3. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

Printing with custom dimensions?

Printing Custom Forms

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Which type of document are you trying to print in Tabloid form?
    2. Are you able to print any other document as a Tabloid mode on this printer?
    3. May I know the Make and the model of the printer?
    4. How are you trying to print the Tabloid document? Is it through a browser or from a file?

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if you are getting the option to print the document as A3 size.

Method 2:

Also, I would suggest you to save the document as a PDF file, and then try printing it as a Tabloid document.

Please reply to us with the required information. We will
    be happy to help.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Printing with custom dimensions?

1. Printing with custom dimensions? - Similar Threads - Printing custom dimensions

2. how to define custom dimensions in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to define custom dimensions in windows 11: how to define custom dimensions in windows 11. I want to change the height and not the width. I could do this before but i can't now. What happen to this option....
  3. how to define custom dimensions in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to define custom dimensions in windows 11: how to define custom dimensions in windows 11. I want to change the height and not the width. I could do this before but i can't now. What happen to this option....
  4. Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension

in Windows 10 Support
    Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension: I'm in the process of taking square pictures a lot of CD booklets to turn them into PDF. When I tried it on Mac, it's leaving a lot of blank white space on top and bottom. When I tried it on Windows using "Print to P it's leaving blank space on left and right. When I check...
  5. Printing Custom Photo Size

Printing Custom Photo Size: How can you print photos of a custom size? I'm using a Canon Pro-100 printer and when i go to print a photo the only options available are full page, 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 3.5x5 and 2x3. There is no option that i can find either within windows or the printer properties to add a...
  6. Print pictures custom size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print pictures custom size: TL;DR, printing 2 pictures on 1 A4 works, but 2 pictures on 1 A3 does not. Company rents a PC, the cost of printing A3 color and A4 color is the same. Therefore to save cost, we used to print two images in A3 and cut it in half. I don't remember having this problem...
  7. How to print an image with exact dimensions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to print an image with exact dimensions?: Let's say I have this 277 x 598 pixels image. I will be printing on a regular A4 paper. When printed on paper, I want the dimensions of the printed image to be exactly 7.33 x 15.82 centimeters. Are there any programs that can help me do this like I would set the dimensions in...
  8. Paint dimensions

Paint dimensions: Hello, I am having trouble copying pictures from word to paint without the picture shrinking in paint. I've already taken off the option for word to not compress my pictures and they still shrink and when I copy the picture back to word, it is in a smaller dimension, any help...
  9. Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions: Hi I want to print photos from jpegs on my computer to fit a photo frame that has two sizes of aperture for the photos, 10x15cm and 8x10cm. I can print a photo on to photographic paper at 10x15cm as that paper size is available in the Print dialogue. 8x10cm though is not a...
  10. Printing Custom Forms

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Custom Forms: I am trying to print a Tabloid Document (11x17). I have created the new form under Print Server Properties. However, when I open the document to print it, I do not see the newly created Tabloid option under Paper Size. The new form is listed under Print to PDF, but not...