Windows 10: Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed

Discus and support Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys So, we have this printer IPF 750 but is is printing as shown bellow ;tried excel ,word , notepad ,printer test page .The only way is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sorin Cleminte, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed

Hi Guys

So, we have this printer IPF 750 but is is printing as shown bellow ;tried excel ,word , notepad ,printer test page .The only way is printing good is from a PDF file .

I have tried :

-wipe down all printers drivers from my workstation ,reinstall the canon driver from US and Uk same problem .

-went through all office version 2010-365 ,same issues .

-clean windows 10 install ,starting with version 1809 going all the way to version 20H2 ,same issue.

-the engineer from Canon had a look at the actually printer machine, run all the test possible , machine is fine .

Now, the engineer was able to print a printer test page and it looked perfect, while on my side.....well ,you can see bellow:

So ,he said that that the problem should be somewhere on the print server . I said okay, lets eliminate this by installing the printer with usb connection from printer to a laptop . Guess what ? ???? IT did not work .......

I am going mental here , if anyone have had this issues before ,please reply with how the hell you manage to fix it .

Many thanks

Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed [​IMG]

:)

Sorin Cleminte, Feb 23, 2021
  2. x509 Win User

Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

3. Marco Gav Win User
    WINDOWS 10 SPEECH RECOGNITION , ----PROBLEMS WITH CAPITALISING LETTERS OR WORDS

Hi Neil,

The command to capitalize the first letter of a word is: Caps word. If voice recognition is having a hard time understanding your command, we suggest that you
    train your PC. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Windows Speech Recognition.

• Follow the instructions.

For more commands that you can use, you can check here:
    Windows Speech Recognition commands

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed

Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

To further troubleshoot your printing concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, try to print an Excel, Word and Adobe file.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the user profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.
    Please take note if you will experience the printing issue on TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed

1. Printing with weird gap in the word and letters are squashed - Similar Threads - Printing weird gap

2. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters of Words Backwards: Hello,Can anyone help me figure out and "fix" this problem? Every once in awhile, sometimes up to 10 times a day, when I type a word the letters come out in the in the right order but they don't line up in the right order. For example: water would show as retaw. The w would...
  3. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Letters of Words Backwards: Hello,Can anyone help me figure out and "fix" this problem? Every once in awhile, sometimes up to 10 times a day, when I type a word the letters come out in the in the right order but they don't line up in the right order. For example: water would show as retaw. The w would...
  4. Letters of Words Backwards

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Printer prints with gaps running 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints with gaps running 21H1: Hi allI've tried a few things and still can't get my printer to print without gaps.If I print to e.g. PDF24 then from there to the printer it prints fine. It's been like this for months.Rolling back system restore is not an option.Please help.Thanks...
  6. Blue lettering not printing

Blue lettering not printing: My hp deskjet D4260 printer stopped printing my blue lettering. Just substituted red for blue. I replaced the color ink cartrige and have same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-lettering-not-printing/ae081aa5-5adc-4fda-9c04-773ad4b62723
  7. word printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    word printing: Everytime i try to print it states my hp printer needs a code a access?? this has not happend before what has changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-printing/a152769e-40ee-493b-a0ea-9714a250b7ae
  8. Weird Keyboard Glitch (First letter jumps to end of word/sentence)

Weird Keyboard Glitch (First letter jumps to end of word/sentence): Dear Windows 10 forums, So i just re-installed windows on my computer because of an issue that I had for other reasons. It seemed to install fine. But here's the problem (very weird). As of right now, this only seems to be happening on Facebook Messenger, on Facebook.com,...
  9. Word will not print

Word will not print: After the Feb. Windows update, Word will no longer print. I hit print and Word crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-will-not-print/45bb1ddc-01a0-4e79-bc1d-c6f85de3b3e0
  10. printing in word

printing in word: In win7,when printing I could hit enter and it would drop one line. In win10 hitting enter drops two lines. How can I get word (win10) to be like win7--drop one line at a time? Here in the forums hitting enter drops one line-----NICE 55713