Windows 10: printing

Discus and support printing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to print something online, my computer takes me straight to OneNote to print it and will not let me select my printer because it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VERONICAMACCIO, Nov 10, 2019.

1. printing

Whenever I try to print something online, my computer takes me straight to OneNote to print it and will not let me select my printer because it is not listed. I HATE HATE HATE One Note and need to fix this asap. When I went into printers and devices I selected my printer as default but I still get sent to OneNote and cannot print from my printer. It says that I can only print from apps which is BS. Someone please help me.

:)

VERONICAMACCIO, Nov 10, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 10, 2019
  4. printing

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

printing

1. printing - Similar Threads - printing

2. PRINTING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PRINTING: Yes, I am attempting to print 1 multi page document & I don't really need the extra page One Drive adds into the printing. I'm not to sure if I even have the correct wording to explain my problem. Please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for further...
  3. Print Windows Firewall App List

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Print Windows Firewall App List: Sadly, M$ never seems to make available the ability to dump its listing to a printer or better yet an Excel or Word file. Anyone know how -- of if possible - to print or send the Windows Defender Firewall Apps listed to a printer or Excel ? 148663
  4. Unable to find Print management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to find Print management: Hi I am trying to remove old printers from documents history by removing printer drivers, but cannot find the page Administrative Tools/Print management any more. Has it vanished with a latest update? Can someone please help? Thanks...
  5. Unable to print as Printer shows Offline

Unable to print as Printer shows Offline: I installed a new printer. It w****ed to change it but nothing works. ***Original title: Printer offline*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print-as-printer-shows-offline/d33ef180-8e65-4824-8b1e-edf9fb2fd114
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF Error 0x800401f3

Microsoft Print to PDF Error 0x800401f3: pdf0x800401f3[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf%E6%89%93%E5%8D%B0%E6%9C%BA%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95/0feda203-fdec-4ffb-9b85-80df20949eae
  7. Printing from a Mac to a Window 10 and a networked printer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing from a Mac to a Window 10 and a networked printer.: I have been trying to print from my Mac to my wife's Windows machine on and off for about 6 months and with no luck. Hard to believe in 2020 that this would still be an issue that these guys couldn't work out but so it goes. Initially I tried this from my Mini running last...
  8. PDF print files

PDF print files: What inexpensive or free app or download is recommended to print to pdf large or custom paper sizes such as ArchD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-print-files/ba3eb7df-2b84-401a-ab03-cc8ae2dcd5f7
  9. Cannot delete Document from print Queue

Cannot delete Document from print Queue: Hello, I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows 10 Pro, and trying to print using a Brother MFC-L8900. Using all ADMIN I've seen the other threads about Stopping and restarting the Printer SpoolFailed I've Tried Updating the driversFailed The Printer firmwareFailed...
  10. Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents

Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents: Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents. I have tried the uncheck and recheck the print to pdf with computer restarts, updating the driver of the printer and making printing to pdf default but nothing works. Help please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot print after upgrading to win 10 dissapears from queue