Windows 10: printing

Discus and support printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when trying to print all of a sudden mirocsoft wants me to put in my birth date. is this right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by richardzon-11, Mar 16, 2020.

1. printing

when trying to print all of a sudden mirocsoft wants me to put in my birth date. is this right

:)

richardzon-11, Mar 16, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 16, 2020
  4. printing

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

printing

1. printing - Similar Threads - printing

2. Epson Easy Photo Print won't work on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Easy Photo Print won't work on Windows 10 laptop: This question was posted in 2018 and I cannot see an answer: 1: I'm trying to install Epson Easy Photo Print on my new Windows 10 laptop. I have downloaded what appears to be the most recent version of Easy Photo Print from the Epson site version 2.80.00, but when I try...
  3. When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update.

When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update.: Problem with trying to print. It asks me to save everything. I do not want to save. I want to print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-asks-me-to-save-just/bd523225-9098-4683-aaf5-96152963f8e0
  4. PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PRINTER NOT PRINTING: HI, HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME MY PRINTER WON'T PRINT WHEN EDGE BROWSER CHANGED TO THE CHROMIUM EDGE MY PRINTER STOPPED PRINTING I'M NOT ALL THAT COMPUTER SAVY SO ANY HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SAYS TO GO TO MS-WINDOWS -STORE LINK BUT IT WASN'T WORKING I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO...
  5. How do I address and print an evelope?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I address and print an evelope?: How do I address and print envelopes on HP Envy 5530 Series printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-address-and-print-an-evelope/e78a19f5-0e5b-4d43-999b-b075570c6964
  6. Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer

Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer: Microsoft upgraded my windows 10 to Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 two days ago and now I cannot print to my HP ENVY 7640 Printer. Any suggested solutions....
  7. Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document: Hoping someone can help me with this need. We utilize a digital imaging software to store and view all documents. Users pull up documents from here and read data from certain documents some of which is entered into another software system. Most of the time the data...
  8. Cannot print to either printer

Cannot print to either printer: Have a fairly new Windows 10 laptop purchased 2 weeks ago. After installing the drivers for my two printers one is an HP, the other a Brother, I am unable to print to either printer. Sending a print job or a test print to either printer gives an error. Both printers are...
  9. Installed Windows 10 1909 and now can not print from Windows Live Mail

Installed Windows 10 1909 and now can not print from Windows Live Mail: I just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now I can't print from Windows Live Mail. I checked to see if I could recover 1903 but Windows Recovery says it has been ten days since I installed 1909 and therefore can not recover. It was less than an hour ago. What should I do?...
  10. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...