Windows 10: printing

Discus and support printing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why cant i print after last windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing/2424f9ed-09d9-4447-b430-62dccde738a5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neil-t, Jun 30, 2020.

1. neil-t Win User

printing

why cant i print after last windows update?

:)

neil-t, Jun 30, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 30, 2020
  4. printing

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

printing

1. printing - Similar Threads - printing

2. Update causes Brother print failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update causes Brother print failure: My Brother printer no longer functions after the Windows June 2020 update. According to Brother Update KB4560960 causes this problem. They are correct and my printer works after uninstalling the update. My ongoing problem is that Windows keeps reinstalling this update....
  3. Printing color problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing color problem: Our computer a Dell, will not print color nor will it give us the option,,,,, we can however print and copy in color from other sources. We had this issue a few months ago as well. Please help! We have done so many different things....
  4. Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently: On these pandemic times, printing has become more important for my kids homework. And it is very frustrating to see how something so basic can fail so much. The setup is: an "old" HP22448C HP Envy 110 wireless printer, a Dell Inspiron notebook running Windows 10, both...
  5. Unable to get print out from HP Printer-reg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to get print out from HP Printer-reg: Hi, I have recently purchased HP pavilion X360 convertible 14-dh0xxx i3 8th gen laptop. Its current version is 2004 and OS build is 19041.329. Since morning I am getting blank pages from printer HP 2540 whenever I attempt to take print either in USB mode or wireless mode....
  6. How to Create Task Scheduler to Kill Print Job when Printer is in Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Create Task Scheduler to Kill Print Job when Printer is in Error: Can anyone guide how to setup a task scheduler where: If print job send to printer, and printer in Error -> Task Scheduler triggers -> Auto Kill Print Job It does not matter which printer brand or model used. Just want to auto remove the print job from the printer...
  7. Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server: Hi, Not so much a question, more a report. Each time I tried sending a file to my network connected HP DesignJet 130nr wide format printer the file would appear briefly in the queue and then disappear. No such problems with network connected FujiXerox C2255. I have spent...
  8. cannot print from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot print from Microsoft Photos: I have a new problem that has arisen with Microsoft Photos. If I try to print any type of file from Microsoft Photos I get the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e" It does not matter what printer I select. Even print...
  9. Printed document scaled down about 25% when in a RDP session.

Printed document scaled down about 25% when in a RDP session.: What is causing printed documents to be scaled down about 25% while in an RDP session? That is to say, the prints come out just fine when physically in front of the workstation, but they're reduced to 75% of the desired size when printing while remoted into the same...
  10. Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print

Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print: I have a new ASUS TUF laptop and an existing HP 6960 Officejet printer. I can connect to my printer wirelessly. I am trying to print a document. HP thinks I'm connected and tells me all kinds of printer information. But I am unable to print, not even a test page. I am now...