Windows 10: printing

Discus and support printing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After latest update when printing is requested from "screen shots" and ancestory.com the message "preview unavailable" appears and nothing will print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnMcKinley3, Sep 27, 2020.

1. printing

After latest update when printing is requested from "screen shots" and ancestory.com the message "preview unavailable" appears and

nothing will print. That has not happened before. Also, I printed from another computer that has not had the update, or need?, and

the same printer printed theitems. How can this be fixed?

:)

JohnMcKinley3, Sep 27, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 27, 2020
  4. printing

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

printing

1. printing - Similar Threads - printing

2. How to print to dynamic IP printer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to print to dynamic IP printer: I have a window 10 PC , it use wired network to connect internet , the IP address is 10.117.32.31 I have a router , the internet IP is 10.117.32.32 , I also have a printer attached this router , the printer dynamic IP is 192.168.1.110 Now If I want the above PC ( IP...
  3. take pictures of my screen and let me print it

in Windows 10 Customization
    take pictures of my screen and let me print it: Why hasn't my computer been able to take pictures of my screen and let me print it since Window 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-of-my-screen-and-let-me-print-it/9891c06d-0236-4514-8b72-39c98145ba9f
  4. my printer status says: attention required. Nothing will print, printer is online and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer status says: attention required. Nothing will print, printer is online and...: my printer status says: attention required. Nothing will print, printer is online and working. How do I clear this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-status-says-attention-required-nothing/98683da5-9684-41db-9ea1-b17d832b40f6
  5. Inverted black and white print

Inverted black and white print: I have an HP 8610 printer and am trying to use it to print from iPhone 8 plus camera w/Microsoft translator app. The translation is great but it is inverted white letters on a black background which is hard to read and wastes lots of ink. Is there a solution?...
  6. My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10

My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10: Hi, my printing program will not start start after working for a month. I have tried to reinstall it but nothing changes. I have also tried to check for Windows updates. What to do?...
  7. How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?: Hello, I recently took a screenshot and save it to a file. But when I tried to "PRINT" the file, I found I only get part of the file. Is there a way to resize the file to 8.5 x 11 Landscape and get the entire file ? Thank you, Oscar 167384
  8. cannot print to my wireless printer anymore

cannot print to my wireless printer anymore: My laptop cannot print to my wireless printer. My ipad and iphone will print to same printer fine. I'm not sure what port I should be using, I switched it for fax, but then didn't remember what it was before. Error message pops up, says ERROR PRINTING on HP ENVY...
  9. 2 sided long edge printing switched to short side printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 sided long edge printing switched to short side printing: I was able to use 2 sided long edge printing earlier today and now it will only print 2 sided short edge. I have changed the settings and it still not print on long edge...
  10. Printing card on HP Envy 7858

Printing card on HP Envy 7858: I used to print blue mountain greetings card with an Hp Photo 7525 printer with windows 10 and I want to print a blue mountain card with HP Envy 7858. It will only print everything on 1 side. Why won't it print on both sides of the card * Moved from IE8/other...