Windows 10: Printing

Discus and support Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to print , it shows that pls check your cable, but the cable has been joined well. What's the error.I've doing all the things that should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jarry27, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:52 AM.

1. Jarry27 Win User

Printing

When I try to print , it shows that pls check your cable, but the cable has been joined well. What's the error.I've doing all the things that should do.but the sentence still shows. Can someone you explain me pls ?

:)

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:53 AM
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:53 AM
  4. Printing

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:53 AM
Thema:

Printing

1. Printing - Similar Threads - Printing

2. View/Print Label UPS not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View/Print Label UPS not working: I am trying to press view/print label button on UPS but the pop up shows error code 127.0.0.1 I thought that this was a problem from my computer so I got a new one and a new thermal printer but still have the same issue. I do not use adblocks or anything like that and checked...
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer not printing center of each page.

Windows 10 File Explorer not printing center of each page.: Hello, My printer is good. I even reinstalled the drivers for my printer. My printer is not the issue. It prints everything fine, except it will not print the center of each page from the Windows 10 File Explorer only. Why is this happening? Thank you to anyone that knows...
  4. I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daniel-Tiglao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo1urh/i_get_this_spaces_when_printing_directly_but_not/
  5. Canon printer not printing photos properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon printer not printing photos properly: My printer will only print part of a photograph. I am told that it might be a problem arising from the March Microsoft Security Update. Other than removing the Update has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution/ Will Microsoft issue a patch soon? I understand...
  6. Unable to start print job, cannot change ports

Unable to start print job, cannot change ports: Hello I have two pc's, one lets call it computer 1 has an hp printer envy 5055 connected via usb to it, and another one computer 2 on the network. Computer 1 can print and scan just fine. Computer 1 also shares the printer over the network to computer 2. I can see the...
  7. Blue screen of death when attempting to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death when attempting to print: It’s widely known that with the recent update there have been printer issues with the most recent updates. I’ve read that hotfixes have been released, but my problems are still persisting. I am using a Polono PL60 Thermal Label Printer. Worked like a dream up until I...
  8. Printing issues after Win 10 update

Printing issues after Win 10 update: Friend did a Win 10 update Upgrade? then printer problems appeared but not right away. At first nothing would print PDF, Both sides of paper. All used to work fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled HP software. HP Smart now says Printer Status Unknown. It is a wireless connection....
  9. Active Window Print Screen with Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

Active Window Print Screen with Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard: Hi, I just bought a new Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, and it doesn't have a print screen on it. I've tried to program the shortcut buttons to be a print-screen. However, when I try to use it with Alt to only grab the active window, I still get a capture of all my monitors!...
  10. PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of...: Hello I noticed when I make a PDF print of Resource Cost Overview I have a issues with the resolutions I have a white space that shows up as seen below, however the print preview does not have this. Is there a setting to correct this to make it cleaner? [ATTACH] Space...