Windows 10: printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.

Discus and support printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My question will also be the answer.I was looking for a solution to my problem for a long time, but nothing helped.Through trial and error, I finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bartosz Bossy, May 23, 2024.

1. printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.

My question will also be the answer.I was looking for a solution to my problem for a long time, but nothing helped.Through trial and error, I finally managed to get this module working.If printmanagement.msc does not work for you and you cannot install the optional feature.If it doesn't work for you, repair the module using SFC /SCANNOW.If you have other problems related to printmanagement.msc this may be the solution for you:First look what features are possibleprintmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem. :DISM /online /get-capabilitiesand find print.Management.Console full namein my caseprintmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem. :print.Management.Console~~~~0.0.1.0NEXT REMOVE

:)

Bartosz Bossy, May 23, 2024

2. Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?

I've been watching some YouTube videos on Printer Troubleshooting and taking notes later when the video brought up Print Management.

For some reason I can't find Print Management on my computer. Furthermore, when I try to follow Google's instructions:

Step 1: Press Windows + I to open the Settings app.

Step 2: On the left pane, click Apps, and on the right, click Optional features.

Step 3: Click the view features button.

Step 4: Search for Print Management, click it and click Next.

Step 5: Click Install.

I can't find Optional features where they say it is to download it, but I did a search and found it under Settings > System. After click on Optional features & selecting Add features a list comes up, but Print Management isn't on that list.

So is there any other way to get Print Management, or is it obsolete and replaced by something else?

Tony Wolter, May 23, 2024
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    manage optional features

Hi Alicia,

There could be a setting that has been configured to open the Manage optional features automatically. We'd like to know a few things so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is Manage optional features popping up right after you turn on your computer or while using it?
    • Are you trying to disable the Manage optional features completely?

If you're trying to disable any of the optional features, here are the steps on how to do it :

• Go to Control Panel and click on Programs.
    • Click on the Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On Windows Features, select the feature(s) that you want to enable or disable and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer as the wizard says to complete the task.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, May 23, 2024
  4. HQM1024 Win User

printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.

Print Management for Windows 11

I'm trying to access Print Management in Windows 11, but neither running the printmanagement.msc file nor adding the feature from Optional features work. The list of optional features available for install doesn't include "Print Management", and it's not on the list of installed features. Is this feature removed from Windows 11? If so, how can I fix the problem of Windows not recognizing Adobe PDF as a printer anymore? I tried repairing Adobe Acrobat DC installation but that didn't work.

HQM1024, May 23, 2024
Thema:

printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.

1. printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem. - Similar Threads - printmanagement msc Print

2. printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.: My question will also be the answer.I was looking for a solution to my problem for a long time, but nothing helped.Through trial and error, I finally managed to get this module working.If printmanagement.msc does not work for you and you cannot install the optional feature.If...
  3. printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    printmanagement.msc - Print management optional features problem.: My question will also be the answer.I was looking for a solution to my problem for a long time, but nothing helped.Through trial and error, I finally managed to get this module working.If printmanagement.msc does not work for you and you cannot install the optional feature.If...
  4. printmanagement and print spool on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printmanagement and print spool on win 11: 1. there is no printmanagement.msc on my device. why?2. Print spooler not working. sometimes need many taime to load and show the printer. sometimes eror. why?...
  5. printmanagement and print spool on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printmanagement and print spool on win 11: 1. there is no printmanagement.msc on my device. why?2. Print spooler not working. sometimes need many taime to load and show the printer. sometimes eror. why?...
  6. Computer Management MSC - No "Connect as another user:" option.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Management MSC - No "Connect as another user:" option.: Hi All,I find myself frustrated with having to try and launch compmgmt.msc with alternate credentials for non-domain joined machines and having to try and pass through credentials first. yet event viewer, on the other hand, I can launch, then specify the machine and...
  7. printmanagement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printmanagement: my print management is missing from the administrative tools of my windows 10 computer and not link following how to pull it up is helpful. i have tried using the command prompt to find it but it tells me no such file is found on the computer how can this be fix?...
  8. how to manage optional features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to manage optional features: I have been getting plenty of recent notifications that say stuff like "This feature was unable to be installed" and I click on the notification for more information and it takes me to the "Manage Optional Features" page in settings and shows me that this has happened plenty...
  9. Manage Optional Features

Manage Optional Features: I have been getting plenty of recent notifications that say stuff like "This feature was unable to be installed" and I click on the notification for more information and it takes me to the "Manage Optional Features" page in settings and shows me that this has happened plenty...
  10. Optional Feature problems

Optional Feature problems: [ATTACH]Anyone knows how to solve this issue? It keeps popping up "Something happened and we couldn't install a feature" and it annoys me. I thought updating Windows could help but it did not....