Windows 10: printmanagement.msc unavailable after installing Windows 10 Home updated to Windows 10 Pro.

Discus and support printmanagement.msc unavailable after installing Windows 10 Home updated to Windows 10 Pro. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, i installed a Windows 10 home on a laptop, and then, upgraded to windows 10 Pro by typing the New Key Product with all Windows Updates up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrégoryX, Jan 14, 2021.

1. GrégoryX Win User

printmanagement.msc unavailable after installing Windows 10 Home updated to Windows 10 Pro.

Hi all,

i installed a Windows 10 home on a laptop, and then, upgraded to windows 10 Pro by typing the New Key Product with all Windows Updates up to 20H2 passed.

I tried to open printmanagement.msc but it's not available in the laptop.

I check in \windows\system32 , the printmanagement.msc doesn't appear.

Also, i checked in the appwiz.cpl , the features named printing services, all the boxes are checked.

How can i do to get acces to this printmanagement.msc ?

Thanks you.

Sorry for my eng i'm fr

:)

GrégoryX, Jan 14, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 14, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

printmanagement.msc unavailable after installing Windows 10 Home updated to Windows 10 Pro.

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. printmanagement.msc unavailable after installing Windows 10 Home updated to Windows 10 Pro. - Similar Threads - printmanagement msc unavailable

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro update: I bought windows 10 home from amazon which came with a product key and then I upgraded it to windows 10 pro by purchasing it on Microsoft Store. I didn't use any pc after that for around 4 years.Now, when I am again trying to upgrade it to pro, its asking me to pay again.I...
  3. WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO UPDATE: Hi, I am using a HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba075tx, windows 10 home, which came installed with the laptop. Today early morning I updated to windows 10 pro via Settings>System>About>Change product key or upgrade to windows 10 pro. The pop up opened a windows store page...
  4. Installation of updates on Windows 10 Home, and installing Windows 10 Pro.

Installation of updates on Windows 10 Home, and installing Windows 10 Pro.: I have windows 10 home installed on my PC. It has failed to update numerous times in the past year, which only recently came to my attention. I purchased Windows 10 Pro and downloaded it, but when I go to install it, using the .exe, I get error code 0xc000409, or code...
  5. printmanagement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printmanagement: my print management is missing from the administrative tools of my windows 10 computer and not link following how to pull it up is helpful. i have tried using the command prompt to find it but it tells me no such file is found on the computer how can this be fix?...
  6. Updating Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro.

Updating Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro.: Hi, I have some old Windows 7 Pro machines that I have dusted off. One of them I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro without any issue. The other I am said to say has gone to silicone heaven. This has left me with a product key for Windows 7 Pro that I am no longer using.. I...
  7. Printers Unavailable - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers Unavailable - Windows 10 Pro: After the recent upgrade of Windows Pro 10 version 2004 OS build1904 all my printers stopped working only showing "Printer Unavailable" Already uninstalled drivers, reinstalled from the web but nothing help. Can anyone please help? Many Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 Pro after update Now Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro after update Now Windows 10 Home: I was running Windows 10 Pro and today Windows did a update. This motherboard was Certified Refurbished from Gigabyte too. So today I just let it do it and it got to 100%. Then it acted like I was doing a new install. So I said what the hell is this but let finish. When I...
  9. Windows 10 home update for Pro

Windows 10 home update for Pro: I bought the upgrade to windows 10 PRO from microsoft store, but when i did the upgrade my windows appears as enterprise and does not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-update-for-pro/de7aeac9-41a0-4497-8c49-6561f1b17ddd
  10. Windows 10 home change to windows 10 pro after an update

Windows 10 home change to windows 10 pro after an update: my pc was running well on windows 10 from 2018 it had several updates with no issues. early this year an update had trouble downloading and installing all done auto so I was surprised whe I noticed my info had change from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. in my info on pc....