Windows 10: Printmanagement.msc

Discus and support Printmanagement.msc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Enterprise, version 2004 19041.630 Dell laptop. Why is printmanagement.msc not available? I have another Dell laptop with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mocosfinest, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Printmanagement.msc

I have a Windows 10 Enterprise, version 2004 19041.630 Dell laptop. Why is printmanagement.msc not available? I have another Dell laptop with
    Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909 with no issues. I have several other laptops with win 10 enterprise, v2004 with the same issue.

The snap in is not available and when using Run it does not load.

How do I get the snap in back? Why is printmanagement.msc not available?

Thanks

:)

mocosfinest, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Multiple duplicate .msc files

Hi,

By definition, those file are related to software developer tools:

• Comexp.msc is a type of MSC file associated with Microsoft Developer Network disc 3715 developed by Microsoft.
    • Certmgr.msc (Certificate Manager) tool handles certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
    • AzMan is a role-based access control (RBAC) framework that provides an administrative tool to run authorization policy and a runtime that permits applications to conduct access checks against that policy.

For better assistance, we recommend posting your issue on
    Microsoft Developer Network
    forum since your issue will require some advance troubleshooting steps to be resolved. Also, deleting or modifying the files
    may cause harm or conflicts to your computer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Nov 23, 2020
  3. .msc files does not open in windows 10

Thank you for the response,

• yes i always use Administrative Tools, and yes there is a
      certain updates which made my laptop crushes (2 updates)

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4033637)

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

take down internet connection with websites

i can't open the antivirus,
      start menu,sticky notes,cortana...

when i delete them every thing back to normal (but .msc does not open)

last thing i reset my internet connection and it all worked for me with some steps like sfc /scannow
    • I have no problem with another extension...exe,rar,jpg,mp3 there are all works
    • by System File Checker tool you
      mean sfc /scannow >>>

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

yazan saleh, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Printmanagement.msc

.msc files does not open in windows 10

Hi,

This error may occur if the file is missing or damaged. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Can you open .msc files on your computer before? If yes, are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried opening other files? If yes, are you experiencing the same error?
    • What is the result after running the System File Checker tool?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Printmanagement.msc

1. Printmanagement.msc - Similar Threads - Printmanagement msc

2. Whenever I log onto the MSC Centre I can't activate or deactivate certain things even when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I log onto the MSC Centre I can't activate or deactivate certain things even when...: so I noticed that I couldn't access my windows defender application from settings or any other way so I went into my MSC service's to see what the problem was, turns out that the Windows Security Service had been disabled, when I went in to reenable it, it would not allow me...
  3. Whenever I log onto the MSC Centre I can't activate or deactivate certain things even when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I log onto the MSC Centre I can't activate or deactivate certain things even when...: so I noticed that I couldn't access my windows defender application from settings or any other way so I went into my MSC service's to see what the problem was, turns out that the Windows Security Service had been disabled, when I went in to reenable it, it would not allow me...
  4. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  5. Disabled all my msc services on accident

Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  6. printmanagement and print spool on win 11

printmanagement and print spool on win 11: 1. there is no printmanagement.msc on my device. why?2. Print spooler not working. sometimes need many taime to load and show the printer. sometimes eror. why?...
  7. printmanagement and print spool on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printmanagement and print spool on win 11: 1. there is no printmanagement.msc on my device. why?2. Print spooler not working. sometimes need many taime to load and show the printer. sometimes eror. why?...
  8. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

.msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player: I recently needed to reboot a service on my computer and found that I am not able to open services.msc because it's defaulted to open under Windows Media Player.I tried to reset the default app to open the .msc file type but couldn't figure out how, or what app to set it to...
  9. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player: I recently needed to reboot a service on my computer and found that I am not able to open services.msc because it's defaulted to open under Windows Media Player.I tried to reset the default app to open the .msc file type but couldn't figure out how, or what app to set it to...
  10. printmanagement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printmanagement: my print management is missing from the administrative tools of my windows 10 computer and not link following how to pull it up is helpful. i have tried using the command prompt to find it but it tells me no such file is found on the computer how can this be fix?...