Windows 10: printmanagement

Discus and support printmanagement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my print management is missing from the administrative tools of my windows 10 computer and not link following how to pull it up is helpful. i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MerrickShockey, Sep 8, 2020.

1. printmanagement

my print management is missing from the administrative tools of my windows 10 computer and not link following how to pull it up is helpful. i have tried using the command prompt to find it but it tells me no such file is found on the computer how can this be fix?

:)

MerrickShockey, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Add or Remove Microsoft XPS Document Writer Printer in Windows 10

Hello C, printmanagement :)

Yep, you can use it for any printer by substituting the printer name with the one you wanted to remove instead.

Remove-Printer

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  3. DarrenPym Win User
    Windows 10 Print Spooler Not Working

Are you kidding?

There isn't "Print Management" to open. It isn't in Control Panel > Administrative Tools. It isn't found when I search for it in the task bar. It isn't loaded as an app.

I see that others are asking what to do!

printmanagement.msc missing windows 10

I need to print. Today. What do I need to do. Please realize I have a NEW Surface 2 -- you are MSFT, and I expect you to answer my question correctly, and to not send me to a third party site that is out dated.

And, for the record, I never loaded the HP driver for my printer. And, again, I can print from Android and iOS, but I need to print from my very expensive all MSFT hardware/software.

DarrenPym, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Cybot Win User

printmanagement

print spooler keeps crashing unable to uninstall or install printer - windows 10 pro 16299.125

issue is still occurring.....

I did try to uninstall the HP software for the printer, but it crashed towards the end saying there was not enough memory. I know for a fact that this is false, as I immediately checked the task manager and i still had 4.7 Gb of ram free. itt looks like
    the HP software is now in an partially installed state. this could be the cause of some of my problems.

I also discovered that the Bluetooth stack provided by Toshiba was no longer able to communicate with windows. even though the adapter was able to pass diagnostics with the included software, windows was unable to detect any traffic from the Bluetooth. I
    have fixed the error now by switching over to the micorsoft Bluetooth stack,which nessecitated removing the Toshiba installed rfcomm device before windows was able to properly activate the Bluetooth adapter. there must be something different in the current
    build in terms of how Bluetooth adapters are handled by windows. the Bluetooth worked fine with the previous configuration under the previous build. I may end up completely uninstalling the Toshiba Bluetooth stack and associated software eventually. there
    appears to be no loss in function with the MS stack so, it's not a big issue.

Now if i can just get the HP software completely uninstalled

one last note:

I am unable to remove the printer driver and driver package using print server properties on printmanagement, because windows keeps saying the drivers are in use. If i drop to safe mode, will i then be able to remove them?

The issues i have been having seem to be limited to this printer, the other print 'devices', i.e. print to xps, etc. seem to work just fine. it seems to be an issue with this printer only

Cybot, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

printmanagement

1. printmanagement - Similar Threads - printmanagement

2. printmanagement and print spool on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printmanagement and print spool on win 11: 1. there is no printmanagement.msc on my device. why?2. Print spooler not working. sometimes need many taime to load and show the printer. sometimes eror. why?...
  3. printmanagement and print spool on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printmanagement and print spool on win 11: 1. there is no printmanagement.msc on my device. why?2. Print spooler not working. sometimes need many taime to load and show the printer. sometimes eror. why?...