Windows 10: Printnightmare security patch

Discus and support Printnightmare security patch in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Looking for help finding and downloading this security patch. I have WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 bit SP1. While searching, thought I found it. There... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OldTimah, Jul 9, 2021.

1. OldTimah Win User

Printnightmare security patch

Hello. Looking for help finding and downloading this security patch. I have WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 bit SP1. While searching, thought I found it. There were 2 options for download: XLSX MICROSOFT EXCEL & CSV COMMA VALUE. None of this means anything to me. Maybe I was in the wrong place, because each one wanted me to activate my OFFICE. In both cases, I was told it was too old. It's OFFICE 2000, which otherwise still works for me. I'm obviously uninformed about these matters, but have successfully downloaded patches many times in the past. Thanx, Oldtimah

:)

OldTimah, Jul 9, 2021

2. Apple patches over two dozen security holes in recent patch.

Mac OS X 10 has recently been the subject of tons of security testing. To patch most of the findings of those tests, Apple has released a security update. The update patches irPort, Apple Type Services, Finder, Installer, Security Framework, VPN, and several web services. A full list of notes regarding this patch can be found here, and you can get the patch here.

Source: The Register

zekrahminator, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Robert11 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Jul 9, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Printnightmare security patch - Similar Threads - Printnightmare security patch

2. KB5004945 patch "PrintNightmare"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5004945 patch "PrintNightmare": Hello, I initially rolled out the KB5004945 patch via Intune in July. Lately the patch has stopped installing with Error code: 0x80070017Is this because there is another cumulative update that has been pushed via windows updates that takes precedence? If so which KB is it and...
  3. Latest patch for PrintNightmare

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Latest patch for PrintNightmare: This latest update has broken connection to clients for their networked printers. Is there going to be any update to fix this issue? I work at a large university and this patch broke connection to ALOT of printers that were already mapped via print server to our clients. Also...
  4. PrintNightmare patch. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dows...

PrintNightmare patch. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dows...: I can only see up to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\After that, there is nothing. Same thing for 2 other computers.Do I still need to pursue the step to switch the registries to 0, or disregard?...
  5. I am protected against the PrintNIghtmare security flaw ?

I am protected against the PrintNIghtmare security flaw ?: What is the bug fix name or version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-protected-against-the-printnightmare-security/0e326421-d82c-4539-aff8-59475e0a90c7
  6. Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

Fix for PrintNightmare security threat: How do I update my laptop to guard against the PrintNightmare security threat that the media is reporting? I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-for-printnightmare-security-threat/1a2bc736-558a-41ef-8a4d-b82f05350cae
  7. Fix for PrintNightmare security threat

Fix for PrintNightmare security threat: How do I update my laptop to guard against the PrintNightmare security threat that the media is reporting? I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fix-for-printnightmare-security-threat/1a2bc736-558a-41ef-8a4d-b82f05350cae
  8. Printnightmare and Normal Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printnightmare and Normal Users: There's a lot of talk lately about this new unpatched vulnerability. It seems that everyone is being implored to disable the print spooler service or file and printer sharing in the Windows Firewall. Does this apply to normal users? Normal users are those with an internet...
  9. Security Patch KB5000802

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Patch KB5000802: after the patch was installed the computers crash when sent to printer Kyocera the computers switch to Recovery display and made restart again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-patch-kb5000802/cd72aa3d-7dde-4f34-8ec8-9d6ab65f8fb6
  10. Security Patch

Security Patch: Hi All, How to download the KB4049411 and KB4033631 in Microsoft catalog? If we select "Check for Update" , these two patches are showing , but in Microsoft catalog mentioned KB's are not shown....