Windows 10: PrintService error 372 when trying to print email from Windows 10 mail

Discus and support PrintService error 372 when trying to print email from Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Brother DCP-L2530DW printer works with all other applications on the machine and driver is up to date Hardware is a Microsoft Surface Pro Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrairieExplorer, Apr 8, 2020.

1. PrintService error 372 when trying to print email from Windows 10 mail

Brother DCP-L2530DW printer works with all other applications on the machine and driver is up to date

Hardware is a Microsoft Surface Pro

Email attachments such as a PDF when opened print OK

However, Windows 10 Mail print fails to place items on the print queue

Looking at Event viewer administrative events PrintService error 372 is generated. The general guidance is this:

The document Print Document, owned by xx, failed to print on printer Brother DCP-L2530DW series. Try to print the document again or restart the print spooler. Data type: XPS2GDI. Size of the spool file in bytes: 716439. Number of bytes printed: 716439. Total number of pages in the document: 0. Number of pages printed: 0. Client computer: \\DESKTOP-xx. Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 87. The parameter 11 is incorrect.

Actions already taken:

Windows 10 mail & calender uninstalled & reinstalled followed by a reboot

Print queue spooler stopped, print queue log directory emptied, spooler re-started followed by a reboot

What other actions can be taken to resolve the issue?

:)

PrairieExplorer, Apr 8, 2020

2. Event ID 372 - Error code 2147500037 preventing printing to HP Envy 5644

My Windows desktop will not print to my Wirelessly connected HP Envy 5644. The problem started when the Win10 1709 update was installed last year. I had hoped that subsequent updates would cure the problem but they have not.

What happens is that when I send to the printer, the job appears in the printer queue, but is removed after a few seconds with no printing. There is no warning from the HP drivers that there was a problem but a Windows event is generated with the folowing
    details:

Printservice error 372 - The document Print Document, owned by Malcolm, failed to print on printer HP ENVY 5640 series (Network). Try to print the document again, or restart the print spooler.

Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 107210. Number of bytes printed: 107210. Total number of pages in the document: 1. Number of pages printed: 0. Client computer: \\WIN10. Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 2147500037. Unspecified
    error

Details:

-System

-Provider

[ Name]
    Microsoft-Windows-PrintService

[ Guid]
    {747EF6FD-E535-4D16-B510-42C90F6873A1}

EventID 372

Version 0

Level 2

Task 26

Opcode 12

Keywords 0x8000000000000840

-TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2018-08-27T14:03:36.168925500Z

EventRecordID 24

Correlation

-Execution

[ ProcessID]

[ ThreadID] 6492

Channel Microsoft-Windows-PrintService/Admin

Computer Win10

-Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-21-3824562714-1083616175-2953870663-1000

-UserData

-PrintOnProcFailedEd

Param1 Print Document

Param2
    Malcolm

Param3
    HP ENVY 5640 series (Network)

Param4 RAW

Param5 107210

Param6 107210

Param7 1

Param8 0

Param9 \\WIN10

Param10 2147500037

Param11 Unspecified error

I have tried numerous driver re-installs with all the variations I can find sugested in multiple forums and nothing helps. I have stopped and restarted the print spooler service and various other things I have seen suggested but again nothing works.

The same driver on my laptop works fine and I cannot see any significant variations in the properties between laptop and desktop.

Additionally I have the driver installed on WinXP running in Oracle Virtualbox on my desktop and that sends prints with no problem.

There is no problem in the comms between desktop and printer as I can scan with no problem and perform maintenance.

The only thing that does not work is printing.

Has anyone got any suggestions of what else I might try please?

MalcolmWright1, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Unable to print yahoo emails in Windows 10

Hi Pat,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 8, 2020
  4. PrintService error 372 when trying to print email from Windows 10 mail

printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

PrintService error 372 when trying to print email from Windows 10 mail

1. PrintService error 372 when trying to print email from Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - PrintService error 372

2. Error when trying to add Yahoo mail to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error when trying to add Yahoo mail to Windows 10 mail: Hi, I am repeatedly getting an error when trying to add Yahoo account to Windows 10 mail app. At this, I still getting email from Yahoo about "New sign-in". So, I downloaded good old Windows Live and added Yahoo to it without problems. So far, the issue is only with mail app...
  3. Error when trying to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when trying to print: when i select the printing preference on my epson surecolor s30600, i get an error message, you cannot print with this driver ? i have downloaded latest drivers, tried reinstall, but always get this message when i try to print ? ***Modified title from:epson surecolor...
  4. Printing emails from Windows 10

Printing emails from Windows 10: From MStas 111 created 14th June 2018 Re: printing error fix for "0x8007007e" I followed his advice to x64 folder, but which of the three PrintCongig.dll do I copy? 1. C:/ windows/System 32/spool/drivers/x64 / D109F3F3 2....
  5. cannot print actual email from windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot print actual email from windows 10 mail: I cannot print any emails from windows mail/calendar app from any of 4 email accounts yahoo, hotmail, comcast, and gmail. I can print same email from their web based clients. I have uninstalled all email accounts from windows mail then uninstalled windows mail. reinstalled...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App crashes when printing email

Windows 10 Mail App crashes when printing email: Windows 10 Build 1909 Can print from Open Office, Adobe, or any other application. When you try to print an email, the print preview screen comes up, but it only shows a blank page. It locks up then crashes/closes the app. We have tried: Changed from standard to Admin...
  7. Printing emails off windows mail

Printing emails off windows mail: This is the second time this has happened to me since the 1903 update. I can't print off any of emails that i receive in Windows Mail, no matter which printer i choose. Forward the emails so i can read them in Outlook or Virgin Media Mail and there is no problem. I have tried...
  8. Print Error . Event ID 372

Print Error . Event ID 372: The document Print Document, owned by Username, failed to print on printer HP Officejet Pro 8620. Try to print the document again, or restart the print spooler. Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 155393. Number of bytes printed: 0. Total number of pages in the...
  9. Print Error : Event ID 372

Print Error : Event ID 372: The document Print Document, owned by Username, failed to print on printer HP Officejet Pro 8620. Try to print the document again, or restart the print spooler. Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 155393. Number of bytes printed: 0. Total number of pages in the...
  10. Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10: I select an email. I click the little dots (top right). I select "Print". I get a black and white window where I can change some print options. The ones already selected are what I want, including the correct printer. There is no icon or other option of telling it to "Print"....