Windows 10: Priority issues

Discus and support Priority issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have updated my windows recently and I'm having some priority issues with a 3rd party program that manages another application. Just to mention,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iDym, Oct 7, 2019.

1. iDym Win User

Priority issues

Hi, I have updated my windows recently and I'm having some priority issues with a 3rd party program that manages another application.

Just to mention, the priority change has always occurred once and worked as intended, but since the update, it seems like its in conflict and it goes back and forth. The priority switching causes the application to stutter a lot.

Priority issues 5ab6e90f-8a45-4fe5-9711-7ab6dbfd2d48?upload=true.png

Any idea what I can do about it?

:)

iDym, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Priority issues :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Priority issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Priority issues

1. Priority issues - Similar Threads - Priority issues

2. GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps: Summary: When alt-tabbing or while using software such as Unreal Engine, High Priority Compute spikes to 100, and my computer goes down to around 5 fps. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm unsure where else I can ask. I'm unsure if this is software or...
  3. GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps: Summary: When alt-tabbing or while using software such as Unreal Engine, High Priority Compute spikes to 100, and my computer goes down to around 5 fps. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm unsure where else I can ask. I'm unsure if this is software or...
  4. GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't change priority in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change priority in Task Manager: Whenever I try to change the priority of a task VRChat in Task Manager, it just says "This operation could not be completed." "Access is denied".I have already checked all the boxes in Properties > Security, and tried a clean boot, but it simply just refuses to be...
  6. Can't change priority in Task Manager

Can't change priority in Task Manager: Whenever I try to change the priority of a task VRChat in Task Manager, it just says "This operation could not be completed." "Access is denied".I have already checked all the boxes in Properties > Security, and tried a clean boot, but it simply just refuses to be...
  7. Sound priority issue when playing a game and listening to music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound priority issue when playing a game and listening to music: Hello there. I have a question about sound priorities.I have already browsed through the forum reinstalled the sound driver and set up the levels in the playback device and im still at point zero.I have bluetooth headphones and when playing a game and turning on music at the...
  8. Sound priority issue when playing a game and listening to music

Sound priority issue when playing a game and listening to music: Hello there. I have a question about sound priorities.I have already browsed through the forum reinstalled the sound driver and set up the levels in the playback device and im still at point zero.I have bluetooth headphones and when playing a game and turning on music at the...
  9. various highlight and priority issues with focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    various highlight and priority issues with focus: since a few days ago I am having a few very annoying issues. some of these only seem to happen when using "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" which is my default way. here is a list:-when in a application that covers my screen chrome, steam, discord ect. in full...
  10. Boot priority is automatically set to HDD instead of SSD causing boot issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot priority is automatically set to HDD instead of SSD causing boot issues: So i recently installed a fresh copy of windows 1909 on an SSD I recently purchased, and while installing my windows i disconnected my HDD and all was normal, I got into windows set it up and so on, then i reconnected my HDD and all my files showed up including the old copy...