Windows 10: Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10

Discus and support Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to ask what others are doing about allowing Microsoft Cookies use with Windows 10. I mostly use Google Chrome (for many years) as my browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acmanten, Aug 27, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10

I need to ask what others are doing about allowing Microsoft Cookies use with Windows 10.

I mostly use Google Chrome (for many years) as my browser and I have always had a problem with settings in being able allow cookies when using Chrome. I am not afraid of allowing MS Cookies....... but MS seems to always have a problems in getting what I have allowed.

For those using Google Chrome....... How did you set your Chrome cookies settings for them to see? ?

Thanks for all your comments.. V/r Cliff M.

:)

acmanten, Aug 27, 2015
  2. ELRAYBRA Win User

Using Edge is not an option for me until it has a setting that permits cookies for designated site only.

Windows 10 allows less privacy than previous versions of Windows. This is a problem for me.

One example is the new browser Edge. The Edge settings for cookies do not permit allowing cookies for selected sites only.

Internet Explorer and Google Chrome do permit users to limit cookies to particular sites

Using Edge is not an option for me until it has a setting that permits cookies for designated site only.

ELRAYBRA, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Google chrome is not working with NCBI blastn In win 10

Hello Dhanjit,

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft Edge browser settings and check the status of the issue.

Delete the cookies, clear browsing history and temporary internet files
    to reset the Edge browser. After clearing these, reopen Microsoft Edge and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the link below for steps to clear browsing history and cookies on Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

For the Google Chrome issue, I suggest you to contact with Google Chrome support for better assistance.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists please get back to us we will be happy to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10

1. Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Privacy Allowing using

2. Windows not Allowing Google chrome to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not Allowing Google chrome to work: I have issue with my Dell laptop windows 10 . From 2 days it shows automatically repair after on . It came normal after 2 days Google chrome was not working. I have again download chrome it worked properly. After shutdown again it shows repairing automatically with out any...
  3. Windows not Allowing Google chrome to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not Allowing Google chrome to work: I have issue with my Dell laptop windows 10 . From 2 days it shows automatically repair after on . It came normal after 2 days Google chrome was not working. I have again download chrome it worked properly. After shutdown again it shows repairing automatically with out any...
  4. Windows not Allowing Google chrome to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Google Chrome cookies and password after last windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome cookies and password after last windows 10 update: Hello,I am very frustrated because I lost all my bookmarks, my saved passwords from Google Chrome during this update.Is this a known bug? Is this a new way to convince us to use Edge ?!...
  6. allow google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    allow google chrome: Hi, My son had to restore his computer and now 'Microsoft family features' is on it which is requiring me to approve his download of google chrome??? And when I follow the steps to approve nothing happens and he has to ask for permission again. There is nothing in...
  7. privacy alerts re: allow cookies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy alerts re: allow cookies: Once again I'm constantly receiving the privacy alert asking to allow or block cookies. The pop-up box does not allow me to check to be certain how the cookie options is set. in IE or Edge browsers I use. After several years of trying I still do not understand what are...
  8. Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome: No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer Posted by Devlin Cronin, Chrome Extensions Team The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users to...
  9. Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting...
  10. Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience...