Windows 10: Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10

Discus and support Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to ask what others are doing about allowing Microsoft Cookies use with Windows 10. I mostly use Google Chrome (for many years) as my browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acmanten, Aug 27, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10

I need to ask what others are doing about allowing Microsoft Cookies use with Windows 10.

I mostly use Google Chrome (for many years) as my browser and I have always had a problem with settings in being able allow cookies when using Chrome. I am not afraid of allowing MS Cookies....... but MS seems to always have a problems in getting what I have allowed.

For those using Google Chrome....... How did you set your Chrome cookies settings for them to see? ?

Thanks for all your comments.. V/r Cliff M.

:)

acmanten, Aug 27, 2015
  2. ELRAYBRA Win User

Using Edge is not an option for me until it has a setting that permits cookies for designated site only.

Windows 10 allows less privacy than previous versions of Windows. This is a problem for me.

One example is the new browser Edge. The Edge settings for cookies do not permit allowing cookies for selected sites only.

Internet Explorer and Google Chrome do permit users to limit cookies to particular sites

Using Edge is not an option for me until it has a setting that permits cookies for designated site only.

ELRAYBRA, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Google chrome is not working with NCBI blastn In win 10

Hello Dhanjit,

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft Edge browser settings and check the status of the issue.

Delete the cookies, clear browsing history and temporary internet files
    to reset the Edge browser. After clearing these, reopen Microsoft Edge and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the link below for steps to clear browsing history and cookies on Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

For the Google Chrome issue, I suggest you to contact with Google Chrome support for better assistance.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists please get back to us we will be happy to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10

1. Privacy, Allowing - using Google Cookies with Chrome on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Privacy Allowing using

2. How to use Google Chrome with windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use Google Chrome with windows?: How can I use Google Chrome with Windows. Can I only use Google Search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-google-chrome-with-windows/36bd9f2f-af73-4efa-86ef-a884ab3d4f72
  3. How to "Allow Cookies" using Windows Edge VERSION 44.17763.1.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to "Allow Cookies" using Windows Edge VERSION 44.17763.1.0: I have what "appears" to be a variation in instructions as to "ALLOW COOKIES" when attempting to change matters around. I am LOST somewhere along the way so my question is quite simply this Would someone please look at the above VERSION and EXPLAIN HOW and WHERE I NEED to...
  4. WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome: I need help to access google chrome in WINDOWS 10; The link on my bar will not respond nor does my icon when I double click it. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-chrome/51c6ebb2-54e5-4c17-a0c2-e61d84ef19fd
  5. We've detected a problem with your cookie settings (Google Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    We've detected a problem with your cookie settings (Google Chrome): I'm getting very frustrated with something Google Chrome changed some months ago. I normally block 3rd party cookies, enabling temporarily only on occasion when the need calls for it. I can't stand cookie bloat and keep a white-list extension running and I've also got...
  6. Chrome cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome cookies: How do you import and export cookies in Chrome? 45206
  7. Windows 10 not allowing to change default browser to google chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 not allowing to change default browser to google chrome: I recently re-installed windows 10. Have tried every way to change default browser from Edge to Chrome, to no avail. Even changed the default by file type, HTML, Htm, to open with google chrome. Under Apps & Features, google is listed as my browser, but in Default apps-Web...
  8. CCleaner removal of cookies and privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner removal of cookies and privacy: Amazon knows me: hello ..... Although I use a vpn, I am registered by my cookies (I presume). Using CCleaner you are able to clean/remove your cookies. This works for Firefox. Amazon doesnot recognize me anymore. However, it does not work for Internet Explorer (my...
  9. BSOD while using Google chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...