Windows 10: Privacy concern

Discus and support Privacy concern in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a video shows that windoes send screenshot to server The link is below https://youtu.be/zgs9g-Q-Zm8 Does windows send any screenshot ???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dipdas, Jun 8, 2019.

1. dipdas Win User

Privacy concern

I got a video shows that windoes send screenshot to server

The link is below

https://youtu.be/zgs9g-Q-Zm8

Does windows send any screenshot ???

:)

dipdas, Jun 8, 2019

2. Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 8, 2019
  3. M4v3r1ck Win User
    M4v3r1ck, Jun 8, 2019
  4. torre Win User

Privacy concern

torre, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Privacy concern

1. Privacy concern - Similar Threads - Privacy concern

2. Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account: Recently I have seen that in my signin activity section of Microsoft account there are many login attempts from unknown locations. And today I even received a mail stating that someone was trying to login in my Amazon account. I am very much worried and tensed and feeling...
  3. Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account: Recently I have seen that in my signin activity section of Microsoft account there are many login attempts from unknown locations. And today I even received a mail stating that someone was trying to login in my Amazon account. I am very much worried and tensed and feeling...
  4. Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...

Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...: I was surprised to see that Microsoft already extracted all the files from my Windows 11 laptop without my authorization.It is currently showing that the last backup took place last month.I never enabled backup and did not setup OneDrive.Which means that Microsoft took the...
  5. Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...: I was surprised to see that Microsoft already extracted all the files from my Windows 11 laptop without my authorization.It is currently showing that the last backup took place last month.I never enabled backup and did not setup OneDrive.Which means that Microsoft took the...
  6. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  7. Privacy concern !

Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  8. Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos: Recently when I connect Mobile Phone to computer after few seconds it shows saved photos and search for video. I wonder the window that shows Photos/Videos does it save somewhere on Cloud without my consent or it shows only on computer?Your suggestion/advice or help in this...
  9. Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos

Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos: Recently when I connect Mobile Phone to computer after few seconds it shows saved photos and search for video. I wonder the window that shows Photos/Videos does it save somewhere on Cloud without my consent or it shows only on computer?Your suggestion/advice or help in this...
  10. Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is a privacy concern about windows 10