Windows 10: Privacy concerns

Discus and support Privacy concerns in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a serious concern regarding my online privacy and security and can not seem to come right despite clean installs, premium AV etc. The problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WernerRoodt, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Privacy concerns

I have a serious concern regarding my online privacy and security and can not seem to come right despite clean installs, premium AV etc. The problem seems to follow despite any efforts including use of a vpn. I do realize strange activity aswel like a program will load very blurry specifically Security Apps. Also Certificates for sites seems a little strange as sites redirect and support services respond very strangely. To think back the matter traces back to 15 months ago following abuse of a device by a person that had access to my desktop and network. Since then matters have gotten extreme as social media accounts etc became victim despite financial losses. NB I do not blame MS or anyone for that matter although i want the matter to come to an end.

:)

WernerRoodt, Jan 6, 2019
  2. torre Win User
    torre, Jan 6, 2019
  3. M4v3r1ck Win User
    M4v3r1ck, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Hale88 Win User

Privacy concerns

Cloud Computing and privacy concern

To all my tech. friends:

I am writing a research paper about Cloud Computing and the security issues and I have a question to you all, so what do you think is the most privacy concern on Cloud Security? All I can think up right now is the data information that storage on cloud but I know there will be something else too but I can't think up any.

thank you!

Hale88, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Privacy concerns

1. Privacy concerns - Similar Threads - Privacy concerns

2. Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account: Recently I have seen that in my signin activity section of Microsoft account there are many login attempts from unknown locations. And today I even received a mail stating that someone was trying to login in my Amazon account. I am very much worried and tensed and feeling...
  3. Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account: Recently I have seen that in my signin activity section of Microsoft account there are many login attempts from unknown locations. And today I even received a mail stating that someone was trying to login in my Amazon account. I am very much worried and tensed and feeling...
  4. Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...

Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...: I was surprised to see that Microsoft already extracted all the files from my Windows 11 laptop without my authorization.It is currently showing that the last backup took place last month.I never enabled backup and did not setup OneDrive.Which means that Microsoft took the...
  5. Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Privacy Concern with Microsoft taking a backup of your laptop files without your...: I was surprised to see that Microsoft already extracted all the files from my Windows 11 laptop without my authorization.It is currently showing that the last backup took place last month.I never enabled backup and did not setup OneDrive.Which means that Microsoft took the...
  6. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  7. Privacy concern !

Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  8. Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos: Recently when I connect Mobile Phone to computer after few seconds it shows saved photos and search for video. I wonder the window that shows Photos/Videos does it save somewhere on Cloud without my consent or it shows only on computer?Your suggestion/advice or help in this...
  9. Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos

Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos: Recently when I connect Mobile Phone to computer after few seconds it shows saved photos and search for video. I wonder the window that shows Photos/Videos does it save somewhere on Cloud without my consent or it shows only on computer?Your suggestion/advice or help in this...
  10. Privacy concern when connect Mobile Phone to computer it shows photos/videos

in Windows 10 Customization