Windows 10: Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive

Discus and support Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Greetings here from Shank. I have Some Personal Photos stored in my Windows 10 PC and added to my Pictures Libraries. The are also other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shank D, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Shank D Win User

Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive

Hi there,
    Greetings here from Shank.
    I have Some Personal Photos stored in my Windows 10 PC and added to my Pictures Libraries. The are also other Photos stored in my One Drive Cloud Storage.
    Can you tell me whether the photos (in Cloud) are encrypted and visible only to me as I have the Username & Password to it or is it accessible to others.

Are Pictures in One Drive encrypted ?

with regards,

Shank D.

:)

Shank D, Aug 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive - Similar Threads - Privacy Photos Onedrive

2. OneDrive Privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive Privacy: Hello,My university email comes with 1 TB of OneDrive storage. My question is, can my university, or anyone in general, access any files uploaded to said OneDrive storage, whether Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, photos, etc. Thank you....
  3. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  4. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  5. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. OneDrive & Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive & Photos: The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go to view photos in OneDrive I get the blue cloud symbol next to what is a photo but not uploaded. what do I need to do to fix...
  7. Photo App privacy

Photo App privacy: Hi, if I use Photo app in Win 10 without log in OneDrive is totally offline? Microsoft not sending any data from computer (photos, thumbnails, photos data)? How recognition works? There is no profling of users data? Cheers!...
  8. Photo App privacy

Photo App privacy: Hi, if I use Photo app in Win 10 without log in OneDrive is totally offline? Microsoft not sending any data from computer (photos, thumbnails, photos data)? How recognition works? There is no profling of users data? Cheers!...
  9. Windows 10 and privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and privacy: There has been a lot of talk concerning Windows 10 and privacy. What settings are actually necessary to change? Is this https://fix10.isleaked.com/ overexaggerating or not? And what telemetry settings do you use? According this site How to disable Telemetry and Data...
  10. Privacy and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy and Windows 10: In today’s connected world, maintaining our privacy is an incredibly important topic to each of us, thus we welcome the questions and the feedback we’ve received since launching Windows 10. Trust is a core pillar of our More Personal Computing vision, and we know we have...