Windows 10: privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms

Discus and support privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I became aware that someone other than myself had access to private data not only on my windows computer but also on a multitude of other devices such... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by scott llewellyn, Aug 22, 2019.

1. privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms

I became aware that someone other than myself had access to private data not only on my windows computer but also on a multitude of other devices such as my cellphone desktop computer and my windows tablet the only reason I found it is because I was checking the installed programs/software and saw something that looked extremely fishy looking I dug deeper into It and come to find out it was a keylogger after taking that disgusting thing off I went further into my devices to ensure no data was compromised and found a multitude of other illegitimate applications and software and beyond that my entire homes internet privacy has been breached ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS what do you suggest my next course of action should be and I swear to all that is holy if you say send it into Microsoft or windows or wherever you send this piece of ever failing windows technology...…. please though for real though how can I better protect this system because the protection is flakey as all heck... and also whoever tried to breach ALL of my data has got to be the most idiotic hacker/programmer out there I tracked the ip address back to Orlando,FL

:)

scott llewellyn, Aug 22, 2019

2. [BUG REPORT] Multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device in Windows 10.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you to restart the phone and check if that helps.

If that doesn’t work, follow step 2

Step 2:

I would suggest you to soft reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• Press and hold the power button and
      volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds

• The phone should vibrate and reboot
    If that doesn’t work, follow step 3

Step 3:

I would suggest you to hard reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• At the beginning power off device.

• Then press Power key once.

• After that press and hold
      Volume Down
      key.

• After exclamation point appears on the screen release all keys.

• Press the following options in exact chronological order:
      Volume Up, Volume Down, Power,
      and Volume Down.

• Done
    There is an alternative method to perform hard reset. Please follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Turn on Microsoft Lumia.

• Go to Windows Phone Settings.

• Tap About.

• Confirm the operations by selecting Reset Your Phone.
    Note: All the user data will be lost.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 22, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Aug 22, 2019
  4. privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms

errors related to use as a multiple platform operating system

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the touchpad of your laptop, let me suggest you to update the driver of the mouse or touchpad. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and search for Device Manager
    • Click Mice and other pointing devices
    • Right-click the compliant mouse then select Properties
    • Under driver tab, click Update Driver
    • After the update, restart your laptop and see if the issue persist

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms

1. privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms - Similar Threads - privacy issues multiple

2. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy issues: Why is it that Microsoft logs my personal searches on my laptop online? This is disgusting and scary when u use the private search bar to search for something on your laptop, Microsoft immediately logs in the information on its browser Microsoft Edge and proposes you the...
  3. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy issues: Why is it that Microsoft logs my personal searches on my laptop online? This is disgusting and scary when u use the private search bar to search for something on your laptop, Microsoft immediately logs in the information on its browser Microsoft Edge and proposes you the...
  4. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone Privacy issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Privacy issue: Since earlier today, my Microphone hasn't been working at all because of my microphone privacy settings, I saw that from the sound page, but whenever I try going to my microphone privacy settings, I get this issue: 'The system detected an overrun of stack-based buffer in this...
  6. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy issues: When I try to access a website from one that I know is safe such as Martha Stewart I constantly get a message saying the website is not safe. This happens on emails and also on sites I know are safe and I want to look at the info listed on the safe site. Is there a setting I...
  7. Privacy issues

Privacy issues: When I try to access a website from one that I know is safe such as Martha Stewart I constantly get a message saying the website is not safe. This happens on emails and also on sites I know are safe and I want to look at the info listed on the safe site. Is there a setting I...
  8. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Privacy issue

Privacy issue: Why is it that my profile picture is on the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/privacy-issue/32b4b6bf-b790-4b6e-9e2c-ed4afd2911be
  10. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy issues: Now I have had a look and cannot find anything near what I want to know. My beef with Windows 10 is and always will be the issue with privacy because I don't believe anyone has the right to access my personal data and email content which always has the probability of...