Windows 10: Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC.

Discus and support Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; 21 Settings to Change in Windows 10 to Reclaim Your Privacy (2019 Guide) - Fall Creators Update 132118 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dustymars, May 6, 2019.

1. dustymars Win User

Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC.

dustymars, May 6, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, May 6, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    torre, May 6, 2019
  4. Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC.

1. Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC. - Similar Threads - Privacy Keep

2. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  3. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  4. Keeping privacy permissions on another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping privacy permissions on another drive: So I'm trying to move files from C: to D: on a computer with 2 users. Before I move these files, only the local user with the file can access it but after I do, both of them can.Is there a fix to this? Any help would be much appreciated...
  5. Keeping privacy permissions on another drive

Keeping privacy permissions on another drive: So I'm trying to move files from C: to D: on a computer with 2 users. Before I move these files, only the local user with the file can access it but after I do, both of them can.Is there a fix to this? Any help would be much appreciated...
  6. Google keeping privacy and security simple for you

in Windows 10 News
    Google keeping privacy and security simple for you: Our goal has always been to create products that are simple, helpful, and intuitive. It’s no different with privacy and security: managing your data should be just as easy as making a restaurant reservation, or using Maps to find the fastest way back home. Earlier this year,...
  7. Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me

in Browsers and Email
    Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me: Why do i keep seeing this nag window? [img] I accept the conditions but it just returns a few minutes later. 136475
  8. Privacy settings windows keep popping out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy settings windows keep popping out: There is a privacy settings pop-up from windows that i cannot get through. When i click accept it says something went wrong and when i click try again and i click accept, the same cycle keep repeating. I cannot get rid off the pop up window....
  9. will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet...

in Windows 10 Customization
    will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet...: so will it help make connection faster if select basic? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/will-keep-diagnositic-and-feedback-in-privacy/5b6cf12f-7a42-4538-b061-ff275c6477f0
  10. Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy"

Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy": Some of my windows apps are running in the background even when i have disabled everyone of them in Privacy/Background Apps settings... They just start up randomly, at the same tame (as far as I know) I tried turning them on and off just to check if maybe it didn't save or...