Windows 10: Privacy Notice

Discus and support Privacy Notice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to do a survey, from Global Test Market, I get an error, called Privacy Notice, this just started happening 2 days ago, and now I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CliffTaylor1, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Privacy Notice

When I attempt to do a survey, from Global Test Market, I get an error, called Privacy Notice, this just started happening 2 days ago, and now I can't do their surveys. Why would this be happening ? Please help, thanks, Cliff Taylor

:)

CliffTaylor1, Nov 16, 2018
  2. torre Win User
    torre, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Notice of cookies and notice of privacy keep appearing on one website

Hello Ernst,

The notice regarding the usage of cookies on a website is normal. However, if it the notice shows up multiple times even when using different browsers, it might already be a misconfiguration on the website administrator's part. That being said, we'll need
    more information to properly isolate the possible causes of the issue. Please verify the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue isolated to the website you mentioned in your post?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when accessing the same website using a different device?
    • Does the same issue occur when you're connected to a different network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To verify the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC, click the Start button, type About
    your PC, and then press Enter.

Devlin Sco, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Privacy Notice

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Privacy Notice

1. Privacy Notice - Similar Threads - Privacy Notice

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  5. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  6. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  7. Microsoft Privacy Notice

Microsoft Privacy Notice: I recently updated my password and since then the Microsoft Privacy Notice keeps coming up, even though I have accepted it. It is very annoying. Please advise how I can stop this happening? Thanks....
  8. Microsoft Privacy Notice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Privacy Notice: I recently updated my password and since then the Microsoft Privacy Notice keeps coming up, even though I have accepted it. It is very annoying. Please advise how I can stop this happening? Thanks....
  9. Microsoft Privacy Notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax: Beware: a hoax post is currently making the rounds on the Facebook website, which is unwittingly shared by its many users, according to reports from security blogger Graham Cluley. Hoax posts have taken on different looks and forms around Facebook, and have been around for...