Windows 10: Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality

Discus and support Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] New camera localization technology for sensitive environments can keep images and map data confidential Advances in augmented reality (AR)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rese...ented-reality/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2019

2. Augmented Reality and Windows Phone

What's new about Augmented Reality and Windows Phone?

Applications? Services? Development?

The One MS-MVP Windows Mobile Devices @ www.wince.com.br

Cleverson A Izzo, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Reagarding Augmented reality implementation on windows app

Hi,

I want to implement Augmented reality feature on windows app.

The app will work as follow

1.Open the app

2.Scan the image

3.it will Play a video related to that image.

Thanks

Pariwesh Kumar

PariweshKumar, Jun 13, 2019
  4. dencal Win User

dencal, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality - Similar Threads - Privacy preserving image

2. Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy: Hallo I just raised an issue with not being able to print from a word document in office 365 and despite my negative rant being impressed with the rapid helpful responses from IT ers. I then realized there was an additional question I wanted to raise concerning local printing...
  3. Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy: Hallo I just raised an issue with not being able to print from a word document in office 365 and despite my negative rant being impressed with the rapid helpful responses from IT ers. I then realized there was an additional question I wanted to raise concerning local printing...
  4. How to pin an image in mixed reality?

How to pin an image in mixed reality?: I want to pin an image to the wall in Windows Mixed Reality, it used to be possible with the photos app.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH8v40IWmNw shows it as place in mixed world, I remember seeing that when I used it before. Now however the interface seems to have changed...
  5. Any genuine sandbox stuff that preserves image after a re-boot

Any genuine sandbox stuff that preserves image after a re-boot: Hi there For teaching students etc often using a VM is a good idea because each student can have "their own machine" - to do that efficiently the VM's need to be made non persistent otherwise you end up with zillions of different images !!!. The problem with that is the...
  6. Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army: Hi folks Nice deal by Ms to US Army. From the BBC Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army - BBC News Cheers jimbo 176938
  7. Google Maps augmented reality (AR) Live View feature now available

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps augmented reality (AR) Live View feature now available: Not only does Google Maps help you navigate, explore, and get things done at home, but it’s also a powerful travel companion. After you’ve booked your trip, these new tools will simplify every step of your trip once you’ve touched down–from getting around a new city to...
  8. How to preserve the default Start Menu layout when customizing image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to preserve the default Start Menu layout when customizing image?: I installed the current version of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v1809 updated to build 17763.134) in a virtual machine with an autounattend.xml script booting into Audit Mode after first reboot to customize the image! I then installed all the updates for Windows and Modern Apps...
  9. Privacy: Windows 10 vs Local Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy: Windows 10 vs Local Files: We switched from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 at work a couple years ago. I was really put off by the descriptions of how much data MS was now taking from us, and their all-around lack of privacy. Enough so that some reporters referred to Windows 10 itself as malware. For...
  10. Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality: Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality....What`s the difference. AR vs. VR: What Comparisons 71163