Windows 10: Privacy Settings Help

Discus and support Privacy Settings Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i dont own a xbox but my friend does and i wanted to play on his realm with my pc but when i accept invite it says i dont have permission to play... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaydenAlder, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Privacy Settings Help

So i dont own a xbox but my friend does and i wanted to play on his realm with my pc but when i accept invite it says i dont have permission to play online and i need to edit privacy settings so i click link to do that and it sends me to a page with no option of clicking allow and everyone it just has it telling me how to do it on xbox plz help!

:)

HaydenAlder, Oct 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 feedback privacy setting

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing with feedback privacy settings?

In the mean time, I would suggest you to follow the article given below and check.

Windows 10 feedback, diagnostics, and privacy: FAQ

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 24, 2020
  3. [BUG REPORT] Multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device in Windows 10.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you to restart the phone and check if that helps.

If that doesn’t work, follow step 2

Step 2:

I would suggest you to soft reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• Press and hold the power button and
      volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds

• The phone should vibrate and reboot
    If that doesn’t work, follow step 3

Step 3:

I would suggest you to hard reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• At the beginning power off device.

• Then press Power key once.

• After that press and hold
      Volume Down
      key.

• After exclamation point appears on the screen release all keys.

• Press the following options in exact chronological order:
      Volume Up, Volume Down, Power,
      and Volume Down.

• Done
    There is an alternative method to perform hard reset. Please follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Turn on Microsoft Lumia.

• Go to Windows Phone Settings.

• Tap About.

• Confirm the operations by selecting Reset Your Phone.
    Note: All the user data will be lost.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Privacy Settings Help

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Privacy Settings Help

1. Privacy Settings Help - Similar Threads - Privacy Settings Help

2. Privacy and Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and Settings: I wish to start discussion after a lengthy process of using Windows 11. Though I have resolve some issues some may be open. The goal of my discussion is to stop privacy breach but retain Windows useability.ServicesBITS Background Inteligence Transfer ServiceThis program have...
  3. Microsoft privacy settings help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft privacy settings help: I'm just trying to get to the page to change the privacy settings to allow my account to join a realm on Minecraft and I keep getting send to the same page or like 20 other useless pages. please help...
  4. Hi, need help with privacy settings!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, need help with privacy settings!: Hello, i changed some privacy settings on my pc yesterday and from now on my google chrome is taking forever to load a site, it first says that the connection is not secure or private and then it loads it after a while submitted by /u/MatiasMalz [link] [comments]...
  5. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  6. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  7. i need help with privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with privacy settings: i can never find a way to change my mine craft settings because the Xbox settings always take me top the support page, which i don't want. I just want to play mine craft multiplayer. anyone care to actually help me? give me links on where i can find what i need as well...
  8. privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    privacy settings: ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-settings/426c2edf-34bc-4ad7-b165-25c56b69f2cc
  9. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy settings: Hello. When I try to change my privacy and online safety settings on the Xbox website and press submit it says a problem occurred and it tells me to try again later. I've tried it many times. My account is a parent account. I'm trying to change this so I can play Xbox games...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129