Windows 10: Privacy settings on pc

Discus and support Privacy settings on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change my privacy settings on my pc so I can play minecraft realms please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomBurris, May 11, 2021.

1. TomBurris Win User

Privacy settings on pc

How do I change my privacy settings on my pc so I can play minecraft realms please?

:)

TomBurris, May 11, 2021

2. Privacy Microphone Settings Not Working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that the Microphone Privacy settings for the Xbox Game Recorder is not working.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows + R key to open Run command.
    2. Type mmsys.cpl and click Ok.
    3. Select the Recording tab from the top.
    4. Right click on the microphone and select both
      Properties.
    5. Click on Listen tab and check the box beside Listen to this device.
    6. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 11, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2021
  4. Privacy settings on pc

facebook privacy settings

at the top is the settings by your name once logged in. There are privacy settings for each section too.

sneekypeet, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Privacy settings on pc

1. Privacy settings on pc - Similar Threads - Privacy settings

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  5. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  6. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...
  8. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...
  9. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...: i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after that i couldnt open any microsoft app but i could read the files. After i did format in order to work my WindowsApps file changed name to ModifiedWindowsApps and i cant open the files...