Windows 10: Privacy settings - Unable to change

Discus and support Privacy settings - Unable to change in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ramkee, Feb 20, 2020.

1. ramkee Win User

Privacy settings - Unable to change

I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is managed by your organisation. It is my personal honme PC, laptops . All have the same issue.

I have Avira antivirus. Can that be controlling the settings for security?

:)

ramkee, Feb 20, 2020

2. I can’t find the privacy settings for Minecraft Pocket edition

Hi Rosie,

Incorrect privacy setting is one of the main reasons why you can't play Minecraft online. To change your privacy online settings, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on the link below:

Click here

If you still unable to change your privacy online settings, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support. They can definitely assist you changing your account privacy settings. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Unable to open "update and privacy settings" (KB4013214)

Hi Vincent,

Windows Update KB4013214 prepares your device for Creators Update by installing
    Upgrade and Privacy Experience (UPX). This update is required before Windows Update will download and install Creators Update. You might be experiencing this issue because the update was not properly applied to your system. We suggest that you check
    the Update history on your machine and see if KB4013214 was installed successfully. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Windows Update settings, and select
      Windows Update settings
      from the results.
    • Select Update history.

If KB4013214 is listed, you may uninstall it and then download it again from Windows Update. For more information, you may refer to the following article:

Choose your privacy settings for the Windows 10 Creators Update

If you are having issues installing or running the update, we suggest that you download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. This automated tool resolves
    common Windows Update errors.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Privacy settings - Unable to change - Similar Threads - Privacy settings Unable

2. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  3. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  4. Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did, I became unable to play online. This issue appears to be caused by my account having playing online turned off in the xbox settings. However, I am incapable of turning it on, because when I try to open...
  5. how to change privacy setting on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change privacy setting on pc: hey I have been trying to find answer for this question and i cant find any i don't know where to go it just keeps bring to the same page and i don't know how to change them from there so plz tell where i should go and sets to change them I'm on pc and i don't have a xbox...
  6. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  7. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  8. Unable to change 'Diagnostic Data' value under 'Diagnostics and Feedback' in Privacy settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to change 'Diagnostic Data' value under 'Diagnostics and Feedback' in Privacy settings.: I recently tried to apply for the Windows Insider program to get preview builds. The settings app then prompted me to set the Diagnostic Data option to 'Full' in order to receive preview builds. When I go to the Diagnostic Data tab, the options to change the value to either...
  9. Changing privacy settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing privacy settings on Windows 10: Hi, I'm about to throw this new system out the window because of Windows 10. All I want to do is change my privacy settings. I can't unless I log into my Windows Account. Everytime I try to, it wants me to verify who I am by sending me an email and me entering the code...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account privacy settings being applied

2. your account privacy settings applied outlook