Windows 10: Privacy settings windows keep popping out

Discus and support Privacy settings windows keep popping out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is a privacy settings pop-up from windows that i cannot get through. When i click accept it says something went wrong and when i click try again... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShaIzecson, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Privacy settings windows keep popping out

There is a privacy settings pop-up from windows that i cannot get through. When i click accept it says something went wrong and when i click try again and i click accept, the same cycle keep repeating. I cannot get rid off the pop up window.

:)

ShaIzecson, Dec 30, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Dec 30, 2018
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Privacy settings windows keep popping out

Is there a simple way to adjust (change) my web site rating when I get a pop up block?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    If you’re using Microsoft EDGE then, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To turn on pop-up blocker follow the steps below

• Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on "More actions" link (...) at right side on address bar

• In "More actions" menu, Click on "Settings" to open Settings screen.

• In "Settings" screen, click "View advanced settings" button below "Advanced settings"

• In "Advanced settings" screen, turn ON toggle button below the "Block pop-ups" to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups

If you’re using Internet Explorer then, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...rity-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Privacy settings windows keep popping out

1. Privacy settings windows keep popping out - Similar Threads - Privacy settings keep

2. Segurazo keeps popping out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Segurazo keeps popping out: Segurazo keeps popping on my screen, how can I get rid of it? It is so annoying, it always direct me to a different page. I dont know if its the right forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-keeps-popping-out/9665da61-f38a-4037-90ee-10bb82445535
  3. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  4. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  5. Why are these privacy settings greyed out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are these privacy settings greyed out?: Hi - Can't enable any of these (highlighted.) : [img] Any idea why? TIA *Sleepy 133597
  6. Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Privacy: Keep MS out of your PC.: 21 Settings to Change in Windows 10 to Reclaim Your Privacy (2019 Guide) - Fall Creators Update 132118
  7. Alt G keeps popping out

Alt G keeps popping out: alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/alt-g-keeps-popping-out/d4713ed0-c7f9-49bc-a2e8-74287a7dbe11
  8. Cortana Greyed Out in Privacy Settings Location

Cortana Greyed Out in Privacy Settings Location: I have just bought a new computer with Win10 V.1607. I am trying to understand what is all very new to me. In Privacy, Settings/Location Location is turned on and I assume Location History is as well however the option to turn Cortana on or off under Choose Apps......... is...
  9. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129
  10. Windows 10: Some privacy settings grayed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Some privacy settings grayed out: Hi guys, I've been using Windows 10 for a few weeks now and I was looking to get Cortana to work. However, Cortana tells me that I need to allow it to access contacts. I clicked settings and I saw that all the settings were on, but were grayed out. [img] When I take a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft updated privacy settings keeps on popping up