Windows 10: Privacy Settings

Discus and support Privacy Settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Privacy Settings

I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent,
    Thank you

:)

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2017
  2. av8rgb Win User

Privacy Settings

THIS works. Thank you. I was hesitant about adding this program to my computer, as I am with most third party software. I found that this little gem affected other areas on my computer. It has since been removed.

av8rgb, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Privacy Settings

I agree.

The responses from Microsoft always seem to be (effectively), "That's the way it is. The fact that it doesn't work is the fault of your expectations, not the fault of our OS.".

The same thing happened when I reported that Ethernet connexions can't be marked as metered - only Wifi ones can.

But if I plug in my 'phone as a modem it shows up as an Ethernet connexion. And I'm being charged for it. So it's metered.

Or if I put a udf filesystem on a non-optical medium, Windows won't handle it - presumably as MS think that a udf filesystem will only be on an optical medium.

Microsoft has a view of the world - you view is always wrong when it differs.

Gordon Lack, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Privacy Settings

Brink, Apr 5, 2017
  5. Thanks for the answer. I forgot to include my smart phone in this question. Will my outlook phone be included in this also

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

It's a per device settings, but you can turn on or off the same settings on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Brink, Apr 5, 2017
  7. OK thanks again Case Closed

enigma1944, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Privacy Settings

1. Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Privacy Settings

2. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: For several weeks now i have been unable to open my Privacy & Security menu, every time i attempt this task i get a white screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/1b4a0b76-9832-45ad-af42-5b43e84a6452
  3. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: For several weeks now i have been unable to open my Privacy & Security menu, every time i attempt this task i get a white screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/1b4a0b76-9832-45ad-af42-5b43e84a6452
  4. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: In my setting menu i am unable to open Privacy & Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/6ca10f88-08e6-4871-8650-f473953f0136
  5. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: In my setting menu i am unable to open Privacy & Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/6ca10f88-08e6-4871-8650-f473953f0136
  6. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  7. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  8. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  9. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  10. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization