Windows 10: privacy settings

Discus and support privacy settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blazebaily, Feb 27, 2020.

1. privacy settings

ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do??

:)

blazebaily, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 27, 2020
  3. facebook privacy settings

at the top is the settings by your name once logged in. There are privacy settings for each section too.

sneekypeet, Feb 27, 2020
  4. privacy settings

Windows 10 feedback privacy setting

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing with feedback privacy settings?

In the mean time, I would suggest you to follow the article given below and check.

Windows 10 feedback, diagnostics, and privacy: FAQ

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

privacy settings

1. privacy settings - Similar Threads - privacy settings

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  5. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  6. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...
  8. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...
  9. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after...: i changed the privacy settings on a windows apps so i can have acces to the files but after that i couldnt open any microsoft app but i could read the files. After i did format in order to work my WindowsApps file changed name to ModifiedWindowsApps and i cant open the files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account privacy settings being applied

2. your account privacy settings applied outlook