Windows 10: Privacy Settings

Discus and support Privacy Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by L501, Apr 17, 2020.

1. L501 Win User

Privacy Settings

I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings in your MS account." I am having really a big problem finding this settings option. Please help me do it so that I can freely play multiplayer on Minecraft. Thanks a lot.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2020
  3. facebook privacy settings

at the top is the settings by your name once logged in. There are privacy settings for each section too.

sneekypeet, May 23, 2020
  4. Privacy Settings

Windows 10 feedback privacy setting

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing with feedback privacy settings?

In the mean time, I would suggest you to follow the article given below and check.

Windows 10 feedback, diagnostics, and privacy: FAQ

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Privacy Settings

1. Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Privacy Settings

2. Spydish: quickly check Windows 10 Group Policy privacy settings

in Windows 10 News
    Spydish: quickly check Windows 10 Group Policy privacy settings: Spydish is a tiny program for Windows 10 by the developer of Debotnet and SharpApp designed to provide a quick overview of important Group Policy privacy settings. The privacy tool has been released as a beta by its developer. Interested users may download the latest version...
  3. Minecraft Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings: How can I add friend someone in Minecraft, when it keeps saying I can't because of how my account is set up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/53dc6e43-2213-4e15-a80c-0f7a10987cfd
  4. ShareApp lets you control Windows 10 Privacy settings using PowerShell scripting files

in Windows 10 News
    ShareApp lets you control Windows 10 Privacy settings using PowerShell scripting files: [ATTACH]SharpApp is a free portable tool that builds on the Windows PowerShell engine and script files. It can be effectively used to disable Windows 10 […] This article ShareApp lets you control Windows 10 Privacy settings using PowerShell scripting files first appeared on...
  5. Windows 10 privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 privacy settings: I have 5 Windows 10 Home laptops for my homeschooled kids. I have activity reporting enabled so I can keep and eye on what they're doing. Is there a way I can keep them from accessing the privacy settings to turn activity reporting off? My oldest is smart enough to figure...
  6. I can't Change my privacy setting!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't Change my privacy setting!: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 13 9360 System Type x64-based PC I can switch camera and mic setting from "Off" to "On" but it doesn't stick. Have I been pwned? Demoted out of Admin status?...
  7. Comprehensive list of privacy settings? Also: Death to telemetry.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comprehensive list of privacy settings? Also: Death to telemetry.: I think I've got most of them locked down, but this is probably the 6th time I've tried to set up Windows in the past year or so -- it's a long story involving a lot of defective merchandise -- and it all blends together. It's not a particularly intuitive process either....
  8. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings: I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right...
  9. Cant add friends to my xbox account because of 'privacy settings'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant add friends to my xbox account because of 'privacy settings': whenever I try to add a friend on xbox it doesn't allow me to add them and says 'Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.' I cant find where to change these privacy settings anywhere and the Microsoft and Xbox pages are just going round in circles. I...
  10. Minecraft privacy setting thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft privacy setting thing?: I just got minecraft bedrock and when i try to join my friends realm it says i cant play multiplayer because of how my accounts set up. I've tried to follow a bunch of tutorial things but they are either out dated or my computer's wierd. Can someone please tell me how i can...