Windows 10: Privacy Violation

Discus and support Privacy Violation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I frequently use the Task Manager to watch the programs that are running on my computer and I see that there is a program that has caught my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by watkd2500, May 29, 2019.

1. watkd2500 Win User

Privacy Violation

Hello,

I frequently use the Task Manager to watch the programs that are running on my computer and I see that there is a program that has caught my attention: "Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application."

What catches my attention first of all is that the word "Sink" is not properly used in the right context and second, just the name of the program does not "look" like an official program that Microsoft would install on their programs as is indicated in the picture that is inserted. Is anyone familiar with this program? Is this an official Microsoft program? I do not run any programs that are extremely "third-party" that would list any sort of program of this nature. If anyone can explain to me what this is, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Privacy Violation e19525a5-e3d1-4aa6-8063-905e0d4dbae5?upload=true.png

:)

watkd2500, May 29, 2019
  2. SandPig Win User

Violation of privacy?

I've contacted (called/chat) billing support several times, but despite being guaranteed that the issue is resolved, my trouble remains.

I know this isn't the correct place for this, but maybe i can get some attention/direction to it since what very limited resources I have been given have been exhausted.

Every time i receive an email from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (e.g. - after making a purchase) it is sent "to:" my correct email address, but there is also a "CC:" to an incorrect email address twice. This CC'd email I do not own/have access to.

Here is an example of what the issue looks like (i've had a really hard time explaining it)

To: [correct email]

CC: [incorrect email]

[incorrect email again]

Full name + card info + purchase amounts + etc + privacy violation?

help.

SandPig, May 29, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    torre, May 29, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Privacy Violation

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Privacy Violation

1. Privacy Violation - Similar Threads - Privacy Violation

2. Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive: Hi there, Greetings here from Shank. I have Some Personal Photos stored in my Windows 10 PC and added to my Pictures Libraries. The are also other Photos stored in my One Drive Cloud Storage. Can you tell me whether the photos (in Cloud) are encrypted and visible only to...
  3. privacy alerts re: allow cookies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy alerts re: allow cookies: Once again I'm constantly receiving the privacy alert asking to allow or block cookies. The pop-up box does not allow me to check to be certain how the cookie options is set. in IE or Edge browsers I use. After several years of trying I still do not understand what are...
  4. Microphone Privacy causing Audition issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Privacy causing Audition issues: Audition was barely running tonight... sampling only every few seconds of audio from my external mic. I found that if I turn OFF "Allow Apps to Access Your Microphone", it works just perfectly. But if I turn ON "Allow Apps to Access Your Microphone" and turn all the apps...
  5. Ink.id[68F49B51-2288].[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].banjo ERROR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ink.id[68F49B51-2288].[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].banjo ERROR: I tried to download a file and now, all my files has this ending. I dont know what to do. PLease help me. I cant use any of my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inkid68f49b51-2288banjo-error/f4739d6a-e14a-4cab-a3f9-2013e0bf518b"
  6. Does swapfile.sys has any privacy issue ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does swapfile.sys has any privacy issue ???: Does swapfile.sys has any privacy issue ??? Does it store forever any personal photo which i an recently viewed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-swapfilesys-has-any-privacy-issue/a2714727-cedd-4471-b63d-076c42d7cbd4"
  7. Swap file, page file privacy.

Swap file, page file privacy.: Does swapfile.sys and pagefile.sys has any privacy issue ??? Does it store or replace any private file ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swap-file-page-file-privacy/5a50c044-6c67-401b-a400-c740b6dccc1f"
  8. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Customization
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: my reading view don't work after 1903 update I use edge I did try with repair and reset edge thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/-/05cea304-0b2a-4fbf-a115-36db5b438005
  9. Windows <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> is it legit?

Windows <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> is it legit?: I want to know if this is from Microsoft or is it a scam? I haven't followed any of the links yet. 25th-July-2019 I received an email from Windows <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Subject Five tips you don't want to miss. Message 5 fresh tips for fun...
  10. This microsoft page information does not make sense, violate privacy.

This microsoft page information does not make sense, violate privacy.: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468245/the-photos-app-and-your-privacy You can find no option in photo app, its a serious privacy violation !...