Windows 10: Privacy Violation

Discus and support Privacy Violation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I frequently use the Task Manager to watch the programs that are running on my computer and I see that there is a program that has caught my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by watkd2500, May 29, 2019.

1. watkd2500 Win User

Privacy Violation

Hello,

I frequently use the Task Manager to watch the programs that are running on my computer and I see that there is a program that has caught my attention: "Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application."

What catches my attention first of all is that the word "Sink" is not properly used in the right context and second, just the name of the program does not "look" like an official program that Microsoft would install on their programs as is indicated in the picture that is inserted. Is anyone familiar with this program? Is this an official Microsoft program? I do not run any programs that are extremely "third-party" that would list any sort of program of this nature. If anyone can explain to me what this is, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Privacy Violation e19525a5-e3d1-4aa6-8063-905e0d4dbae5?upload=true.png

:)

watkd2500, May 29, 2019
  2. SandPig Win User

Violation of privacy?

I've contacted (called/chat) billing support several times, but despite being guaranteed that the issue is resolved, my trouble remains.

I know this isn't the correct place for this, but maybe i can get some attention/direction to it since what very limited resources I have been given have been exhausted.

Every time i receive an email from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (e.g. - after making a purchase) it is sent "to:" my correct email address, but there is also a "CC:" to an incorrect email address twice. This CC'd email I do not own/have access to.

Here is an example of what the issue looks like (i've had a really hard time explaining it)

To: [correct email]

CC: [incorrect email]

[incorrect email again]

Full name + card info + purchase amounts + etc + privacy violation?

help.

SandPig, May 29, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    torre, May 29, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Privacy Violation

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Privacy Violation

1. Privacy Violation - Similar Threads - Privacy Violation

2. Microsoft and violations of privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft and violations of privacy: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65817558 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-violations-of-privacy/960553d9-b07b-4e95-8066-ca036f4855c9
  3. Microsoft and violations of privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and violations of privacy: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65817558 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-violations-of-privacy/960553d9-b07b-4e95-8066-ca036f4855c9
  4. One drive application violating my privacy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive application violating my privacy: Not only did OneDrive auto sync my files to OneDrive, from my PC, but it did so without my express permission, a violation of my personal privacy protocol which that permission must be expressed by me personally. When trying to undo this invasion of my privacy, I removed file...
  5. One drive application violating my privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive application violating my privacy: Not only did OneDrive auto sync my files to OneDrive, from my PC, but it did so without my express permission, a violation of my personal privacy protocol which that permission must be expressed by me personally. When trying to undo this invasion of my privacy, I removed file...
  6. One drive application violating my privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Privacy Violation and Microsoft not Obeying Their Own Rules

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Violation and Microsoft not Obeying Their Own Rules: Since I first got my windows 10 machine over a year ago I have noticed that Microsoft collects all the diagnostics data on my machine even though I have set the setting to required only. If I go to the App and Service activity on my Microsoft account privacy page I can see...
  8. PRIVACY VIOLATION: Windows Mail Exposes Private Information, by Mixing Up Account Names on...

PRIVACY VIOLATION: Windows Mail Exposes Private Information, by Mixing Up Account Names on...: i use several accounts on Mail. Since a recent update, when i send an email from a Gmail, the human-name displayed on the received email is the human-name from a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. Multiple accounts are getting the same WRONG name. It seems it might be Microsoft is...
  9. PRIVACY VIOLATION: Windows Mail Has Mixed Up Account Names on my Email Accounts

PRIVACY VIOLATION: Windows Mail Has Mixed Up Account Names on my Email Accounts: i use several accounts on Mail. Since a recent update, when i send an email from a Gmail, the human-name displayed on the received email is the human-name from a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. Multiple accounts are getting the same WRONG name. It seems it might be Microsoft is...
  10. Security Breach and privacy act violation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Breach and privacy act violation?: Hello, over half a decade now I have been involved in a human traffic situation involving authorities. These authorities are not meant to serve the public but in fact harm the public. Equipment they utilize is beyond legal, some may seem science fiction; which I don't plan on...