Windows 10: privacy

Discus and support privacy in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy/d8339fdb-da5c-46fa-a425-0f23b035c95f" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArslanAbbas, Nov 30, 2018.

1. privacy

personal

:)

ArslanAbbas, Nov 30, 2018
  2. torre Win User
    torre, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Nov 30, 2018
  4. privacy

[BUG REPORT] Multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device in Windows 10.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you to restart the phone and check if that helps.

If that doesn’t work, follow step 2

Step 2:

I would suggest you to soft reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• Press and hold the power button and
      volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds

• The phone should vibrate and reboot
    If that doesn’t work, follow step 3

Step 3:

I would suggest you to hard reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• At the beginning power off device.

• Then press Power key once.

• After that press and hold
      Volume Down
      key.

• After exclamation point appears on the screen release all keys.

• Press the following options in exact chronological order:
      Volume Up, Volume Down, Power,
      and Volume Down.

• Done
    There is an alternative method to perform hard reset. Please follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Turn on Microsoft Lumia.

• Go to Windows Phone Settings.

• Tap About.

• Confirm the operations by selecting Reset Your Phone.
    Note: All the user data will be lost.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

privacy

1. privacy - Similar Threads - privacy

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  5. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  6. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  7. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  8. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...
  10. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...