Windows 10: private and company account

Discus and support private and company account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; due to Power Bi and Azure I hab by accident two additional accounts in parallel with my Windows Life account, the same mail address. I want to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HS_Pu, Dec 4, 2018.

1. HS_Pu Win User

private and company account

due to Power Bi and Azure I hab by accident two additional accounts in parallel with my Windows Life account, the same mail address.

I want to clean up, but when I try I get the information that this account does not belong a domain.

What can do?

:)

HS_Pu, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2018
  4. private and company account

Could it be possible to have different Microsoft Accounts for each PC that I use in order to separate the company from the private one

Original title: Microsoft Account

Good day to all,

Here is the situation,

I have 2 laptops of which 1 is company use with company email and the other is my personal with my private email.

The question is, could it be possible to have different Microsoft Accounts for each PC that I use in order to separate the company from the private one? If so, how do I go about it?

thank you, and hopping for a positive response.

LennyVentosa, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

private and company account

1. private and company account - Similar Threads - private company account

2. Getting a Microsoft Account with a company domain mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Microsoft Account with a company domain mail: Hello,We use Google Workspace as our mail provider with our company's domain. We are using local accounts as Windows accounts for our PCs. I want to switch to Microsoft Accounts to be used as Windows users, but the system rejects me creating it with our company's domain email...
  3. Getting a Microsoft Account with a company domain mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Microsoft Account with a company domain mail: Hello,We use Google Workspace as our mail provider with our company's domain. We are using local accounts as Windows accounts for our PCs. I want to switch to Microsoft Accounts to be used as Windows users, but the system rejects me creating it with our company's domain email...
  4. Problem adding user with Company Account

Problem adding user with Company Account: I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no...
  5. Problem adding user with Company Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem adding user with Company Account: I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no...
  6. Problem adding user with Company Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. new ms store not working with company account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new ms store not working with company account: we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must...
  8. new ms store not working with company account

new ms store not working with company account: we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must...
  9. Personal Laptop With Company MS Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Personal Laptop With Company MS Account: I need my company's MS 365 account subscription on my personal computer without giving my company access to my personal information. I have not found a way using company email. Can this be done using 365 key?...
  10. Adding a e-mail account and make it private

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding a e-mail account and make it private: I am enrolled in school and the account I use is the same account I've been using prior to enrolling in school. I added another e-mail account, is it possible to keep the new account totally personal & private from my education?...